Universal RPG Journey to Kreisia (by Kotobuki Solution/KEMCO)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 3, 2014.

1. minxuan

minxuan New Member

Feb 16, 2014
    help me?

How do I defeat the first boss? The one that took the stuffed crab? If I go take it, I'll be killed by the monster without a chance to attack. If I be cautious, I can't get it. What should I do? Any hints or whatsoever?

2. rpgmind

rpgmind Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2010
    I don't remember having any trouble on the first boss, maybe level up some more and upgrade your gear. Theres also a difficulty slider in the options you can adjust.

3. rpgmind

rpgmind Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Thanks for all the great pointers guys!!! Wow, lots of great stuff. I wish there was a guide to what weapons gave what skills.

4. Syro

Syro Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    I have to say -- having played all of the Kemco ios rpgs -- this ranks as one of my favorites. Decent story that doesn't take itself too seriously, well differentiated characters, good challenge level, a good set of skills that leads to strategy in battles (versus just auto fighting).

I also got all four endings on hard. In my opinion, in the first play through the best area to get xp is a long thin region just south of the shrine of radiance accessible only via airship. With 5 xp orbs, the chant and the xp booster consumable you can get over 2 million xp in a battle, with the average around 1.5m. Even at level 100+ this translates to 1-2 level ups per battle.

Has anyone gotten the reward from the challenge battle? I have gotten just over 30 million points and still no reward. My strategy involved two characters feeding burst cakes to the other two, who repeatedly fired off their burst chain for 3-4 million damage. Even so, getting over 30 million required repeated attempts and some luck

And a final tip:
    The first four times you beat the final secret arena boss, you get the four ultimate weapons -- 3 of these are well worth the effort (I prefer +int items on the priestess). Each time after that you get a set of 30 stat orbs

5. someguyishere

someguyishere Member

Sep 17, 2012
    I tried the same strategy, but could only pull off around 15 million, how did you get it to trigger the 1M skill every time on the 2 characters?
    Even still, I wonder if it's a red herring and there is no prize.... ? I haven't figured out any strategy that deals more than the above, and with your luck constantly hitting to deal even that.

6. Syro

Syro Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Assuming you know you can edit what skills are eligible for burst, then the diff is probably I am level 99+100. Here's what I did:

Y and L equip damage and haste. A equips just heavy. C equips just deathless.

Y sets Godspeed, rondo, end of journey for burst. Y must be odd level! L sets hard, rending, death bringer.

Y and L just burst or use eoj or death bringer if they have empty gauge. A uses burst cake on L or Y or bursts if they are both full. Heavy orb reduces his speed to give more turns to Y and L. C uses priestess of alora, then burst cakes on L or Y. Ideally she dies soon from deathless, to give more turns to Y and L

Just tried this again and got 23M. In my 30M run she raged which gave me a huge dmg boost. Like I said lots of luck involved! Both with rage and with deathless triggering at the right time.

7. Papazilla

Papazilla New Member

Apr 1, 2014
    Got the hidden item

to do it you need to get 50 million damage
    U'll get a sheep armor that change all event and all character into sheeps (yes even the ending) + no encounter

my strategy is putting all drops into one person (Y)
    equip him with unity orb and haste orb
    three other character just feed him with rage, burst cake and buff

i got 80+ million so you guys shouldn't have any problem getting 50 mil
    this same strat can kill the legendary fighter in two turn =p

before battle = give burst cake to Y
    C equips falcon and double motion
    turn 1: Save me! and agitator to Y
    turn 2: Burst (War dance 2 and 3 + kreisian rondo)
    end fight

that said i still miss one enemy with "S' in front of it
    anyone have any idea?

and i only get 3 endings
    normal one and the one with two choices
    what did i miss?

8. Syro

Syro Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Hmm tried that just now about 6-7 times with various variations, came in at 25-35M. Even at level 200 with buffs and rage, the dancing warblade 2 and 3 are doing fairly light damage. What's the strength stat on your Y? Maybe I just need to grind out a ton of strength stat ups for Y. I gave most of my strength stat ups to L who doesn't have good multi-hit skills.

I have all the S monsters, so tell me where in the list and I can help you find it.

About the endings I ... I forget :( Sorry. Maybe someone else remembers?

9. Papazilla

Papazilla New Member

Apr 1, 2014
    hmmm, the one missing is just below the Shrine of elusion guardian

as for Y's status, its 2434 STR, 1997 VIT

for grinding i have a specific method before i can beat the legendary fighter freely

its kinda game breaking so if you want to beat him fairly i recommend against it.
    when i first beat him using this method i was let down because i like the challenge in the game.

Get Unity orb and deathless orb + bramble armor, if he hits you with normal attack he'll get max dmg on him. He'll die after hitting himself 3 times

10. Syro

Syro Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Ah yeah I only have like 700 so that's why. Definitely not going to grind that out.

My method for beating him was even more game breaking.

According to my guide, just below Shrine of elusion guardian is
    Shrub Dionaea found just outside Verdigris pass (north end). That pass is the one that accesses the Apostle headquarters island.

11. kiriee

kiriee New Member

Dec 18, 2014
    First of all, I assume the post reader actually finished 1st play through and are seeking different endings

There are 5 endings basically,
    - Normal End
    - Bad End
    - Destruction End
    - Outer World End
    - Present End

to obtain those,

1st play through will get you two endings, Normal End (if you defeat orzand) and Bad End (if you get defeated)

2nd play through will get you all endings, go and fight orzand (clize) again, after defeating it's first form you'll have 2 options:

use holy brand aldea: this will lead you to more game play
    use king welkin's crystal: the same as 1st play through, except that ainos synat and fortina will appear. Say these are Normal End v2 and Bad End v2

continue the game play until you fight that green haired guy will get you 3 endings,
    - if you defeat him and choose to stay in kreisia, you'll get Outer World End
    - if you defeat him and choose to back to your world, Present End
    - if you get defeated, Destruction End

Then again, if you challenge the secret battle arena and get 50m damage you'll get
    Sheep Armor. This armor doesn't change the ending (dialogue, whatever), just the characters are turned into sheeps.
    (just adding to what papazilla said)

my yusis at level 134 does 999,999 damage each hit per dancing warblade 2 and 3. my stats isn't far away from you, infact I had 700 str 511 vit but my app was hacked, so i bought the 2600 kreisia points for str increase thing.. and (without any means to grow e-peen or something) my yusis stats's now at 1.8k str and 500 vit. my strategy to get 50m damage is almost the same as papazilla's, a lil modified though, with my stats i got to 74m record.

Tips:

1. more combo gives you more damage, before burst on yusis, try to get 100+ combo, or 50 atleast. Notus concerto helps! Maybe try to set the burst skills for anemos like this: guard down, notus concerto, dark refrain/heartless anthem, and pray he does guard down, notus concerto x4. if you get lucky you'll have 200 combo before burst on yusis. this will ensure yusis do 500k~1m damage per hit using dancing warblade 2 or 3.

2. dancing warblade 2 and 3 hits are based on yusis's hp. for example at 100XY hp, he will do X hits with dancing warblade 2 and Y hits with dancing warblade 3. so make sure your yusis has xxx99 hp :)

12. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Mt Humanus

Anyone still around and remember how to get past the Mt Humanus puzzle? It's killing me. Thanks!