Jubeat Plus - by Konami (Japanese version) [Universal]

11-07-2010, 11:56 PM
#90
Jubeat Plus - by Konami (Japanese version) [Universal]



iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)







Quote:
Description (translated with google)

jubeat plus is it?

Beat chop "comfort" and the unique touch "touch" sense thinking Hamar! Music simulation innovation!

Rule is easy!
Markers that appear to fit the music TOUCH!
TOUCH timely to aim at high scores.

A wealth of familiar songs!
Additional music updates delivered one after another!

JASRAC License Number:
9008060068Y43030
9008060069Y45040
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/jubeat-plus/id395192484?mt=8

More info about the Game here : http://www.bemanistyle.com/index.php...nt-wrapup-1956

EDIT: US version is out now: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=103551

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 08-10-2011 at 11:37 AM.
08-11-2011, 08:00 AM
#91
Boring game of whack-a-mole. I'm sure the music packs are nice, but the gameplay is incredible yawn-inducing. I'll go to Groove Coaster instead.
08-11-2011, 08:21 PM
#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldat7 View Post
Boring game of whack-a-mole. I'm sure the music packs are nice, but the gameplay is incredible yawn-inducing. I'll go to Groove Coaster instead.
I'd be exactly as pissed as you are if I was as terrible at the game as I'm assuming you are.

08-11-2011, 08:41 PM
#93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger of PTS View Post
I'd be exactly as pissed as you are if I was as terrible at the game as I'm assuming you are.
I'm quite skilled at whack-a-mole. And dancing.
08-11-2011, 08:58 PM
#94
It must be so terrible having absolutely no rhythm. I mean, I figure that's your main problem seeing as how you have no idea how to actually play the game.
10-23-2013, 08:36 AM
#95
It's been over 2 years now!

It has been over 2 years now since the initial release of jubeat plus/jukebeat and I must say that this game is STILL as AWESOME as ever!

When it comes to music games, KONAMI's BEMANI franchise has the most experience and the best music to offer right from their own in-house DJs along with a fair share of good licensed music (most certainly in terms of KoJ, if you know what I mean).

I think people should try to get back into the music game world and try some of the best music games in the world---jubeat being one of them!

It's challenging and very fun, and it's available right here on iPad! Despite being a UNIVERSAL app, this app was originally made for iPad to simulate the arcade machine experience flawlessly. Playing it on the iPhone is NOT recommended, that is, if you wanna take this game seriously and have tons of fun.

So far, we got the first three arcade machine themes/skins that we can choose interchangeably---jubeat, jubeat Ripples, and jubeat knit. As the updates come in the future, we will eventually get jubeat copious and jubeat saucer themes/skins, hopefully.


Anyway, here's a little "recap" of information for those who skimmed right to the last page of this topic:




**Although this thread originally talks about the Japanese version (came out months before the US version--'jukebeat'), I figured the reference to the US AppStore would help some of you who are completely new to this game.

Here's a couple of videos of me playing the game:

GAMEPLAY VIDEO #1



GAMEPLAY VIDEO #2




People new to rhythm games, don't be afraid to try this! I can say with confidence that this is one of THE BEST games you can find in the AppStore. I took the time to search for this thread just to let you all know that this game is worth it!
10-23-2013, 12:44 PM
#96
Quote:
Originally Posted by senkoujin View Post
It has been over 2 years now since the initial release of jubeat plus/jukebeat and I must say that this game is STILL as AWESOME as ever!

When it comes to music games, KONAMI's BEMANI franchise has the most experience and the best music to offer right from their own in-house DJs along with a fair share of good licensed music (most certainly in terms of KoJ, if you know what I mean).

I think people should try to get back into the music game world and try some of the best music games in the world---jubeat being one of them!

It's challenging and very fun, and it's available right here on iPad! Despite being a UNIVERSAL app, this app was originally made for iPad to simulate the arcade machine experience flawlessly. Playing it on the iPhone is NOT recommended, that is, if you wanna take this game seriously and have tons of fun.

So far, we got the first three arcade machine themes/skins that we can choose interchangeably---jubeat, jubeat Ripples, and jubeat knit. As the updates come in the future, we will eventually get jubeat copious and jubeat saucer themes/skins, hopefully.


Anyway, here's a little "recap" of information for those who skimmed right to the last page of this topic:




**Although this thread originally talks about the Japanese version (came out months before the US version--'jukebeat'), I figured the reference to the US AppStore would help some of you who are completely new to this game.

Here's a couple of videos of me playing the game:

GAMEPLAY VIDEO #1
YouTube: video


GAMEPLAY VIDEO #2
YouTube: video



People new to rhythm games, don't be afraid to try this! I can say with confidence that this is one of THE BEST games you can find in the AppStore. I took the time to search for this thread just to let you all know that this game is worth it!


You can't be more right!
I took almost a year of practice to reach a certain level of dexterity, well, now my standard it's extreme level between 8 and 9 with score from A to SS, Jubeat it's more than a simple rhythm'n game, it's a pure brain training, involving speed perception and coordination between brain and movement, who consider it a mere whack a mole clone is obviously far from understanding the true nature behind this title, besides other good apps that comes and goes through my device this is the only one with a real permanent place, the Japanese version three weeks ago was updated with the most significant add-on, the custom level, where essentially you can draw from scratch or edit from an existing one your own sequence pattern, needless to say this has made the game the most complete and challenging experience in the entire Bemani series, Reflec beat it's another good one, my hope now it's to see a porting of Sound Voltex!
By the way, iPad it's the best device on earth to enjoy Jubeat almost as its arcade counterpart!

PS
The song Mothership is also one of my favorite!! ; )

Last edited by dexter77; 10-23-2013 at 01:17 PM.
10-27-2013, 04:27 AM
#97
jubeat on the iPad plays much better over the iphone.
Other then jubeat my favorites are Reflec Beat and Technika Q.

Doesn't seem to be any threads for Technika Q?

Referring to: https://itunes.apple.com/kr/app/djmax-technika-q-for-kakao/id650734225?l=en&mt=8

Gameplay example #1
YouTube: video1

Gamplay example #2
YouTube: video2