• Publisher: caesars
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 31.0 MB
  • Version: 4.7
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Zombies disaster outbreaks! Build your base, train your troops and unlock more technology to defend zombie's attack! Lead your base to save more humans!

*REVIEWS*
--This is an exciting SLG with apocalyptic theme.
--If you are looking for a sci-fi strategy combat game, this game is the best one for you!
--It is a big surprise for you, if you like world war z or other zombie clash films!

Zombies Clash is an addictive mixture of strategic planning and competitive fast-paced combats. Raise an army of hawkeye, iron man, mech, warrior, kirov and other mighty fighters. Join a league of players, take part in League wars and rise through the ranks. Clear Zombies is just the first step - your quest isn't over until disaster is over!

*FEATURES*
--FREE to Play!
--Hundreds of stuff: Mutants, Enemies, Heroes, Bosses, Super Weapons
--Create your League to take part in League war with your friends!
--Challenge powerful Boss with your league mates!
--Take part in Zombie Clash and capture them fight for you!
--Play Arena with other players to win plenty of Power Stones!
--Save Dr. X out and he will help you to build the base!
--There are more Exciting FEATURES and Interesting ITEMS than Clash Of Clans. Join us!

*CONTACT*
--Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/clashofzombies
--Email: feedback@caesarsgame.com
--Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjD0NzlcBnQ
12-10-2014, 08:21 AM
before anyone says it - yeap it looks like clash of clans , i wont say its a clone as clone would be in my view a direct copy. This is just with zombies and for the hell of it im going to check it out.

GameCenter ID: Hellscaretaker Come on i love to give you a Race

Gameloft ID: Zincwarcaft (any one for game of zombiewood)
12-11-2014, 05:54 AM
Clash of Clans wanna be.

01-06-2015, 08:59 PM
Ironman,hulk?, thor?, eve, and wall-e??

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Gods Eater Burst, MP3RD HD, Grand Knights Story, Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Waiting For: Digimon Re: Digitize Fan Translation
Officially moved to android
01-09-2015, 11:07 PM
nozome

great game
01-10-2015, 06:04 AM
I'd recommend to rewrite the description. When you tell something about wow-unique things with regular words used in thousands of games, wonders don't happen
01-11-2015, 10:34 AM
hi guys canwe add new herro plss

Hi guys im new here...i was wondering if i can request new herro...cost i really lile playing this game...just feeling need a lot more herro must be a fun playing it...
01-11-2015, 01:20 PM
My base

What is the most important to upgrade first?
01-11-2015, 01:30 PM
it's really it looks like clash of clans
03-07-2015, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku9000 View Post
X-War: Clash of Zombies is one of the hottest games for any mobile electronic. I personally like this game because it has a great choice of heroes. For example, it has Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Ichigo, Madara, Goku, Eva(from Wall-E) and much more like zombies. I give it 5 stars just because of all the fun you can have playing this game.
How is this still on the appstore?