RC Mini Racers coming to iPhone & iPad

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Morti, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Morti

Morti Well-Known Member

#1 Morti, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: May 12, 2012
    Hey TA folks!

RC Mini Racers has been submitted to Apple and will hit the streets, eh, your backyard soon! The game is all about mini R/C cars equipped with missiles, mines and turbos. 5 simultaneous cars on the track, 32 Race Tracks in an US suburbia housing settlement, 22 cars, GameCenter support, various controller configs (incl. Fling, accelerometer and virtual Cursor keys), lots of explosions, epic ramps and awesome hard rock music. Oh, there is also a car pimp shop where you can customize your mini cars to your needs.

The game is available for iPhone 4S and iPad 2+. FREE DOWNLOAD

UPDATE: The game has been released! Link here: http://itunes.apple.com/en/app/rc-mini-racers/id499835556?mt=8

[​IMG]

Enjoy! :)
    Martin / Decane.net

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Orgasmic

Orgasmic Member

Apr 25, 2012
    Is there an online mode to this game?
    Will there be future updates, if i give you some ideas?
    Can you take different screenshots of the controls it has with it?
    I love love love that you get to customize the cars.

I want to F#%$ this game so hard, in a good way :)

Keep up the good work

3. Manu3008

Manu3008 Active Member

Apr 10, 2012
    No iPod love?... In short micro machines without the top-down perspective?

4. Morti

Morti Well-Known Member

@Orgasmic:
    Unfortunately no online mode.
    Updates: Sure, post your suggestions, love to hear them!
    I post some controls screenshots in a moment. The customization lets you select different wheels, color of the car and the antenna color.

@Manu3008:
    Unfortunately no. Only iPad 2 or iPad 3. I tried very hard getting the game to run on iPad1, but it was not possible. It ran too slow.

5. Morti

Morti Well-Known Member

Here we go with the screenshots of the controls setup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Orgasmic

Orgasmic Member

Apr 25, 2012

7. Orgasmic

Orgasmic Member

Apr 25, 2012
    #7 Orgasmic, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
    Edit:What I was trying to say, that seemed like it didn't go through, was, can you make a control setting for the first control picture you uploaded. That looks like, the gas pedal is on the right and brake on the left and you tilt to turn. Also, have the camera view located at the top right of the screen or the top middle of the screen. Would look better on the eyes.

Keep up the good work :)

8. Arges

Arges Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2011
    Game Developer
    Hey Morti,

Looking good. Can you talk more about the car shop? Do we get money to buy stuff by beating records?

9. Morti

Morti Well-Known Member

@Orgasmic: Not sure I got your suggestion. Do you mean to just move the camera icon to somewhere else on the screen?

@Arges: Yes. For the car pimp shop you need Coins and those can be either earned in the game in the so-called "Coin Racing" mode where you hunt for Coins in the scenery (or you simply go in the integrated store and buy Coins if you want to shortcut). Those Coins can be used for car customization like different wheels, antenna color or car color.

There's also a second in-game currency, the Race Cash. You get rewarded for nearly everything during a race: Ramming other cars, doing airtime, best-laps or best-race times. That race cash can also be exchanged to Coins within the game.

Cars are direct in App Purchases. Unfortunately Apple doesn't allow paying with Coins for cars, they have to be direct purchases. But the cars are worth it. ;-)

10. Orgasmic

Orgasmic Member

Apr 25, 2012
    Yea and no, I am trying to say can you move those two pedals on the right side of the screen so that the gas pedal is on the right side corner of the screen and the brake pedal is on the left side corner of the screen, and for the camera yes, move it to the right top corner of the screen and make it a little smaller.

Please say you understand what I am talking about. If not, then it is no use of trying to explain myself more clearly.

Also, I don't have an iPad, just an iPod touch. So, I am wanting to help you with my own free will and not complain that it wont be for the iPod's.

11. Morti

Morti Well-Known Member

Ah right, got you and understood what you mean. Actually, I tried that. :) At least the pedals splitted to left and right screen, but it didn't work out. You need not only those buttons, you also need the missile and mine buttons and if you put those over the brake or the gas pedal, you can't press both at the same time (missile + gas for example). That is the reason gas/brake is both on the right side.

12. Morti

Morti Well-Known Member