I wish there was an easy way to view game impressions?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Neehan, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    With all the mega-hyped games coming out soon I really notice my frustration with these forums. I just want to see a few people's impressions on Infinity Blade now that its out. But its thread already has over 200 posts, most of which are either, "woo hoo its finally out" or "no free roam, this game sucks." I searched around and finally found one persons impressions, that were decent.

I feel like this happens a lot. I don't think I'm the only one who has this trouble, nor am I the only one who simply wants game impressions and doesn't want to listen to people argue about silly stuff.

Well thats my rant its over now. The only way to fix this would be to have a dedicated impressions only section, which I guess we kinda have with the review section. I just wish people didn't spam the main game forum with so many useless posts.

2. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Well, a while ago, I saw INSM or other mods move comprehensive game impressions to the first couple posts of the thread. For recent games, I haven't checked, but the last few weeks I've been noticing that has stopped. Hopefully the mods can donate a bit of their time to do this useful thing, if not, then perhaps a sub-forum should be created specifically for game impressions? Or rather, change the rather quiet "User Reviews" forum to accomodate all game impressions in general.

3. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    #3 ImNoSuperMan, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
    I still want to do it but it takes a lot of time to find all the impressions and compile them in one post :(

And it doesnt help either when a dozen NZ releases pop up the same day >.<

Anyways, there is going to be a way to find game impressions easily (ie forum posts marked as game impressions). Infact, extremely easily. But I have no idea when. Its been in the works for almost a year now :p

Edit: In the mean time, maybe some of you can help too. If there is a thread with lots of posts but very few impressions and you already wasted some time digging through these posts, just quote some of the impressions and forward it me (or any other mod) and it'll be added to the first post. That way anyone else looking for impressions wont have to go through all the spam you went through already.