★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Little Big Adventure (By DotEmu)

03-13-2014, 08:28 AM
I remember breaking a keyboard playing this game. It had some really frustrating parts.
03-13-2014, 02:55 PM
Take my money dotemu !!!!!! <3

03-13-2014, 03:23 PM
This game was amazing.

I'll instabuy, and hope it does well enough that we see LBA2!

Founder of Amuses Me Games. Made Prismadrop and Go Go Redball. Working on Fire Words 2.0
03-13-2014, 03:40 PM
yeah Twinsen's Odyssey! This brings back memories of eight grade, OKC bombing, my old Packard Bell and 2400 baud modem!
03-13-2014, 04:15 PM
Do you guys think LBA2 will be also released in the future? I really loved that game, it was a 'little big' part of my childhood. That soundtrack was amazing, and some enemies were so cute and funny that I was sorry when I had to kill them
03-14-2014, 12:23 AM
While I never actually played the first one, Twisen's Odyssey was one of the first games I ever played on the pc and till this day one of my favorites.
Still...I'm a little worried about the controls. I remeber that all that behave change was pretty annoying. And if you were a little bit off center your atack would miss completely.
Hope they polished this with the hew touch controls
03-14-2014, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by overzero3 View Post
Still...I'm a little worried about the controls. I remeber that all that behave change was pretty annoying. And if you were a little bit off center your atack would miss completely.
Hope they polished this with the hew touch controls
In the trailer it looks like there's a little green thing that floats around in front of Twinsen; I assume that's a 'tap to move here' kind of thing.

It also shows colored arcs for where you'll jump to, and where you throw the ball to. That solves one of the biggest complaints about the game right there.

(I've still got the CDs; I just played through LBA1 & 2 last year in Dosbox. Still probably gonna pick this one up, if only to encourage the devs.)

It is in the nature of poets to misuse their sources.
--John M. Ford