★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-18-2014, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
It works on the iPhone 5 but not iPad 3 or 5. Very easy so far as well as enjoyable.
It most definitely does run on the iPad 3 but it does not seem to register all hits. I checked idolm@ster Shiny Festa and Miku Flick 2 and they both register. I thought this may be a problem with slow iPad3 hardware but these other games work OK.
01-18-2014, 05:54 PM
I would love this game if it wasn't for the lags. It makes it unplayable and unfair.
I own an iphone 4, but games like Deemo and Rhythm Thief run smoothly on my phone. Not the case with this one.
01-18-2014, 06:23 PM
Was looking at the game play video of this and Audio Ninja, which I hadn't heard of until EP brought it up. And, please for those who have played Radiohammer, correct me if I'm wrong, but this looks like a one tap rhythm game. And looking at the Audio Ninja gameplay, it looks a little more involved (taps on right or left of the screen based on the enemy/note) as well as some special attacks.

Can anyone comment on the gameplay between the two? EP also asked but after seeing this and hearing about Audio Ninja, I'm leaning towards Audio Ninja as the concept of both looks cool, just more strategic in AN and maybe too repetitive in this game.
03-08-2014, 12:59 AM
I love rhythm games but this one sucks terribly.
03-31-2014, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapin View Post
I love rhythm games but this one sucks terribly.
Could you be more constructive with your criticism?