★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Diablo Like Game Cant Remember Name

05-11-2014, 05:08 PM
Eternity Warriors 3?
05-11-2014, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Did you check Iesabel yet?
I checked it checked or played all games mentioned so far wasn't a fan of Isabel
05-11-2014, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Failuretron View Post
I checked it checked or played all games mentioned so far wasn't a fan of Isabel
Hmmm, can't think of anything else. You checked out ArchAngel, right?

Also:
Dark Avenger
Heroes Call
Demons & Dungeons

Ok I'll take one wild stab- Baldur's Gate?

Last edited by JCho133; 05-11-2014 at 06:53 PM.
05-11-2014, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Hmmm, can't think of anything else. You checked out ArchAngel, right?

Also:
Dark Avenger
Heroes Call
Demons & Dungeons

Ok I'll take one wild stab- Baldur's Gate?
Archangel isn't it but looks good so I bought I swore this game had a long name like jade something: tale and if I remeber correctly it was at least five dollars wish I just bought it then and there
05-11-2014, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Failuretron View Post
Did you see the game in action? Coz if you were looking at screenshots, you may well be looking at turn based titles that may have looked like diablo like Shadowrun for instance.

Also, if it was a decent game for the past 3 months, you can search for the games of the week for the past 3 months (search works well for this) and you should be able to find a list of releases from each week.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-12-2014, 01:12 AM
Iesable came out sometime middle of next year so it cant be it.