★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-15-2015, 06:06 AM
Not feeling this game.... "Epic bosses to battle" is says HA yea right I have yet to see a boss and i wish I could actually run or just move faster....and that the feel of the guns didn't suck, they take way too long to load, glad it was free *sigh* such a shame this game could have been amazing
02-15-2015, 07:44 AM
Can you imagine the disappointment of the people who paid $6, then saw this have a price drop soon after? This game hasn't had a real content update ever.

02-15-2015, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
Can you imagine the disappointment of the people who paid $6, then saw this have a price drop soon after? This game hasn't had a real content update ever.
Yeah,I buy at launch,there supposed to be from the devs at the time of a "Juicer Melee Class"as an update(this class was in the game,but was cut before lunch) still wait the update,no word from the devs..
02-15-2015, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
Bought this day-one, pointed out the flaws of the game which made others skip on it, which was well worth my purchase IMO. When the price dropped to a buck, more people naturally bought it and also pointed out the flaws which confirmed initial impressions of how it was designed around a possible switch to freemium.

From there it was inevitable going freemium.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-15-2015, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Bought this day-one, pointed out the flaws of the game which made others skip on it, which was well worth my purchase IMO. When the price dropped to a buck, more people naturally bought it and also pointed out the flaws which confirmed initial impressions of how it was designed around a possible switch to freemium.

That was nice of you man! I appreciate stuff like that.
02-15-2015, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
That was nice of you man! I appreciate stuff like that.
Oops. I made it sound like i was a hero. LOL. Not really cos there were a few of us who dived day-one and contributed imps regarding the game and its flaws at being so-called premium.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-15-2015, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Oops. I made it sound like i was a hero. LOL. Not really cos there were a few of us who dived day-one and contributed imps regarding the game and its flaws at being so-called premium.
No you didnt but I do remember you saved me from a launch day buy. But I did buy it at the sale price to check it out and was still dissapointed.
02-15-2015, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
No you didnt but I do remember you saved me from a launch day buy. But I did buy it at the sale price to check it out and was still dissapointed.
Oh... Cool.

02-15-2015, 03:02 PM
Quote:

I remember when this launched and I was deciding to see if I should get it. Then I saw gameplay videos and dismissed it on this thread a few times (lol). It's nice to see I was kinda right in the end.
02-15-2015, 07:42 PM
This game was a clear example of why this sight is so awesome. Leading to the release of this game I have to admit I was so pumped to play it. But once this game got into the wild the negative impressions stated to come in and it saved me a purchase. I still almost pulled the trigger on buying it but decided not to. Anyway I'm going to give it a shot now and see what I missed out on