• Publisher: Warner Bros.
  • Genre:
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 107.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Join a squadron of military heroes on a dangerous mission to face the ultimate force of nature: GODZILLA. Experience the breathtaking high-altitude sky jump from the movie as you air-drop into a devastated San Francisco and embark on a series of first-person rescue missions to evacuate survivors before it's too late. Your courage has never been more needed than it is today. See GODZILLA in theaters May 16.

saansilt's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Just found out about this guys. Its also on android and browser.
Heres the respective links.

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/com.wb.godzilla.strikezone/id855556927
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lla.strikezone
05-06-2014, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nihilus View Post
Fun little game.

I welcome anything that isn't on rails, physics based,infinite runner or match 3.

Those gameplay mechanics are cancer to iOS gaming.
Off topic but on rails done right can be an awesome experience. Case in point- Arc Squadron. Absolutely amazing, and one of my all time favorite iOS games.

Currently playing: AG Drive, Flop Rocket, Space Marshals, Strategic Defence, Drone: Shadow Strike, Kill Shot, MetalStorm: Aces, CounterSpy, Spiral Ep:1, ARC Squadron, Sector Strike, FullBlast, Land Air Sea Warfare HD, Machines at War 3, MechCom
05-06-2014, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimstone82 View Post
This was a lot better than I expected it to be. It took me about 20 minutes to complete it and I was thoroughly entertained the entire time. I've been super stoked for the movie ever since it was first announced, and this gave me a satisfying fix to hold me over till it comes out. Definitely worth the download.
I can't tell you guys how much I've wanted a game from this perspective. The soilder trying to survive and do good while the enviorment is being torn by monoliths unknown.
Yeah, its short , basic, a little iffy. But it captured the mood real well.
05-07-2014, 02:02 AM
I wanted to like this, I'm a big time Godzilla fan but I HATE these tilt controls, even after recalibrating numerous times they still SUCK. What a shame. Lets hope Smash3 will at least be playable.
05-27-2014, 12:55 PM
NEW mission, Trapped by Fire.