Universal Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012.

1. lkoshimae

lkoshimae Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2011
    yup, it also helps and it also stacks with the ranger skill Spirit of nature which adds Hp, Hp and Mp regen :)

2. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    However, I'm guessing the passive won't always be on. The part where I'm confused is how exactly Ordination Prayer activates.

And Spirit of Nature is the other bizarre skill Ranger has, other than the bear summon. :p

3. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    could anyone explain to me what the assassin passive ability "dark sense" does, exactly? it says "whist is unsealed" and increased evasion for a while. i'm confused by it.

4. lkoshimae

Aug 24, 2011
    it will be used after using whist mode. so whist + atk, you will have a bonus evasion for a while

5. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011

Just a little poll I wanted to do but I asked before but didnt get many answers but what do you guys think is the more funner classes? Like maybe flashier spells or just a fun play style in general and why?

6. lkoshimae

Aug 24, 2011
    i think it's bk? he's skills are new, compared to the other class that are also in inotia 3 xD

7. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I never thought of that lol but it's probably true, I dunno I like the ranger and warlock alot to though. Since they kill so fast.

8. notenigel

notenigel Member

Mar 8, 2012
    Hi guys. I wonder that if I buy heroic emblem in app store, will the merc has all skills and max skills at lvl 4 as normal player?

And what is devotion cloak in app store, the one that come with 3 infinity bags and it's 140 gems >_<

9. noobynoob123

noobynoob123 Active Member

Jul 8, 2011
    Could you share that link or PM me it? I wanna know where to farm. :/

10. Tesh

Tesh Member

May 1, 2012
    Hi guys. I am trying to get the recipe of staff in fusion machine, but there is only orb. Has somebody had the recipe of staff in the fusion machine?

11. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Which staff are you talking about? There's more than 1 unique staff recipe

12. Tesh

Tesh Member

May 1, 2012
    I don't know the name of the staff, But the fusion michine is in the noxious sanctum(~30 lvl). I was trying for so long, but I has no staff.

13. lkoshimae

Aug 24, 2011
    i messaged you already :p

14. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Don't think there's one for that level. There's one for lvl 56 though and one for lvl 77

15. Tesh

Tesh Member

May 1, 2012
    Thank you, man. Then I'll stop trying to get it :)

16. Alakaz

Alakaz Member

May 1, 2012
    STR or DEX?

As a Black Knight, should I be going for Dex or Str as a Sword and Shield Black Knight?

Also curious to know, if Str really only powers up physical attack (for two-handed). I'm currently Lvl 47-ish, now.

17. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011

I am not exactly sure either but if you put points into str your melee dmg does go up... what I am unsure about is if you put points into dex does your melee dmg go up the same amount as str or not. Also look at some of your spells and it will say what affects the power of it, I could swear most of the BK spells are str related.

18. Alakaz

Alakaz Member

May 1, 2012
    #258 Alakaz, May 1, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
    @Amenbrother
    I've already tested it. One point into both Str or Dex, gives you +1 in damage each.

I think Dex also affects your evasion like most games. If Com2us Team is going to take the time in giving us a Stats Help Page, the very least they could do is to elaborate everything a bit more.

--------------------------------
    Checked it again...

Dex, apparently, powers up damage by 1 and increases evasion by 00.1 and increases hit rate by 00.2
    whereas Str only increases damage by 1. If Str doesn't do anything thing else (unless it powers some of the skills) then I am probably going to go with Dex.

Also, does a Black Knight need any Int or Men?

19. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Holy Moly you weren't joking. This is a balatantly obvious tactic that the devs have employed to get players to spend cash on gems. I'm gonna have to farm and lvl up

20. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    Can someone explain to me how these skill books work?