please someone help me get GTA: Chinatown Wars for iPhone ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by grr, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grr

grr Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    #1 grr, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
    Please Help me I beg you will get GTA Chinatown Wars for iPhone, I'm from mexico and the app store in my country is not available, try many methods and none and have, besides I do not jailbreak my ipod touch that recently buy it and I lose warranty, so I ask for your help, someone to have mercy on me, please help a gamer discriminated against, I hope someone help me, and succeed in creating an account on the U.S. app store, if someone can give someone a card for $ 10 dollars will thank you too much, they seem ridiculous but I really expect too much by this game, and I ask you gave me a $ 10 itunes trajet that I have no way of achieving here in Mexico. :(

please I hope I can help. :(

update: or someone of you already have the game and I can move from itunes store, with your username and password, I swear I will not do anything wrong, I just need GTA in and only that.

if we really could fix it myself would not have to beg you.

2. Omega-F

Omega-F Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    USA WA
    Chill man, is not the end of the world. Go download the Gangstar Lite version and be happy with that :rolleyes:

3. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Can you PayPal?

I can buy you a $10 iTunes card and PM you the code.

You will need a US iTunes account to use it though.

Just create one with payment method of "none".

4. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Wow, this is extremely sad. Just wait man. As Omega-F said, it's not the end of the world (yet).

5. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    Whoa man, you´re makin me feel depressed. Someone send this guy a gift card.

6. Outkast1

Outkast1 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    California
    This is exactly why most of the world doesn't like Americans :rolleyes: Why don't you go play Metroid Prime and be happy with that.

@grr: It's kind of hard to tell from your post but it seems like you are asking someone to just give you a $10 iTunes giftcard... I don't think you will have much success with that. As drelbs suggested, your best option is to buy the giftcard code from someone and pay them via PayPal. It shouldn't be much trouble setting up a PayPal account and putting the money in there. Opening a US iTunes account to purchase the game is also easy once you have the giftcode.

7. Omega-F

Omega-F Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    USA WA
    I'm in tears right here

8. grr

grr Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    #8 grr, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
    if my friend if I have a account in the U.S. but I have no possibility to get a U.S. itunes card, you appreciate it if you help me I beg you, I have the possibility of a pay pal account because I have no bank account or credit card.:(

9. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Sorry, that's the best I can do.

If you've got any friends in the US you could wire them some money, have them buy a card and email you the code off the back...

10. grr

grr Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    please help are not bad, I really feel bad that the game is not available in the app store in mexico, mexico by discriminating against me just ask you to help with $ 10, which is a large amount of money but because I hope someone can help me I beg you

11. Outkast1

Outkast1 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    California
    But this is the internet. If you're not cautious then you're just foolish. You never know but I think it's fairly safe to say your chances of someone giving you $10 is unlikely... and chances of someone giving you their iTunes account information is slim to none. If you need it that bad and have absolutely no way of getting it legitimately then... either move on and forget the game, get a PSP or NDS... or just freaking jailbreak and crack it. I'm surprised I'm saying this but ya..

12. grr

grr Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    believe me I am not a bad person just ask help with $ 10. that's too much to ask?,if they really could fix myself, I find in this shameful situation. :(

13. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    So how do you buy the apps from the mexico store without a credit card?

14. mrcc

mrcc Well-Known Member

cant u change ur account to the usa or another country and download it that way?

15. grr

grr Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    a itunes card¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡:(

16. grr

grr Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    can not do that, and try many methods and it is not possible for me to get it. :(

17. mrcc

mrcc Well-Known Member

if u have an itunes card. www.gmail.com sign up for a new email address. then sign up for a new itunes account with that email address and for the country put down a different country than mexico.

18. SunriseMoon

SunriseMoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Then why do you need one from us?

19. dommur

dommur Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2009
    pm me ill tell u
    Honestly dude i dont think anyone is gonna help you so just forget about it, i dont want to sound like an a** but you BEGGING for a GAME, come on thats just low. I would be embarrassed and ashamed about even making a thread about something like this.

20. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    I don't think you can use a mexican itunes giftcard with a US itunes account due to the different currencies.