iPhone Solitaire City for iPad

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Solitaire City, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Solitaire City

Solitaire City Active Member

Jul 8, 2008
    Hi-Tech Ski Bum
    South Lake Tahoe
    #1 Solitaire City, Mar 20, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
    All my Solitaire City Apps will be available for iPad at launch. There will be a bunch of new high resolution card graphics from the desktop versions along with high definition backgrounds. They will all be Universal Applications so if you've already bought Solitaire City for your iPhone/iPod touch then you will be able to download the iPad enhanced update for free.

Solitaire City Deluxe - $5.99
    Solitaire City Classic - $0.99
    Solitaire City Lite - FREE

[​IMG]

A Macintosh version is also coming very soon and then I'll start adding new solitaire games as free updates to Solitaire City Deluxe.

Cheers !

2. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Wow! For free? Thank you so much! I’ll probably buy an iPAD later this year so that’s good news!

3. Harpgliss

Harpgliss Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Here No More
    Hi,

Thank you for the information on pricing.

That screenshot is pretty nice, can't wait to se it on an Ipad.

David

4. mek

mek Well-Known Member

i think just having solitaire on the ipad will just be awesome...and i'm not being sarcastic

to be able to move life size cards by the touch of the hand, in high definition graphics...whilst listening to your music

and multi finger/hand gestures

5. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Solitaire City is by far the best solitaire game on the Appstore imo, and thanks for making it a free update. Would have definitely sucked if I had to buy it again...hopefully other companies won't stoop so low and make 2 different versions to make it's fan buy the same product twice, one for iPad and one for iPhone.

6. Deewin

Deewin Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Agreed!

7. Coppertop0

Coppertop0 Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Germany
    That's fantastic news, thank you!!

8. Coppertop0

Coppertop0 Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Germany
    I would like to ask you if it is possible to change one (important) thing in the game:

Sometimes, while playing, you hit the button in the top left corner "new" by accident, so the game is over. (Very annoying!!)

I would appreciate if there was a question to make sure like: "Do you really want to restart, yes, no"

9. Solitaire City

Jul 8, 2008
    Hi-Tech Ski Bum
    South Lake Tahoe
    The feature you're requesting has been in the game for a while now. Just turn on "Confirm New/End" from the Settings screen.

10. dhgamer

dhgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    New York
    This is the best solitaire available on the iphone IMHO. Looking forward to installing it on my future iPad too. Thanks

11. Coppertop0

Coppertop0 Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Germany
    :eek:oh......thank you!!! I didn't know that!! Perfect!

12. mlkaufman

mlkaufman Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Chicago
    I will probably buy this, but if you would include Montana and Australian Patience, then I would definitely buy it.

13. Solitaire City

Jul 8, 2008
    Hi-Tech Ski Bum
    South Lake Tahoe
    Well, I'm going to finish off the Macintosh version of Solitaire City, hopefully sometime this month, and then I'll start adding new games so if anyone has any suggestions for games then either post them here or let me know via my support forms. Not all solitaire games are suitable for Solitaire City's timed scoring system so any games I add have to be fun to play against the clock.

14. Solitaire City

Jul 8, 2008
    Hi-Tech Ski Bum
    South Lake Tahoe
    All three Universal Application versions of Solitaire City with enhanced iPad graphics are now available for download/sale from iTunes. Once again ... if you've already bought the iPhone version of Solitaire City Deluxe or Classic then you can download v2.00 from iTunes right now and sync it to your shiney new iPad on Saturday!

Solitaire City Deluxe v2.00 iPad/iPhone $5.95
    Solitaire City Classic v2.00 iPad/iPhone $0.99
    Solitaire City Lite v2.00 iPad/iPhone FREE

You can buy or download these right now so give us a boost up the brand new iPad charts hey ?

Cheers !

15. Deewin

Deewin Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Thanks for making this into a universal app! I bought this for my iPhone over a year ago after going through many different ones :-D It's by far my favorite and making the app universal makes the deal even sweeter :D

16. phoenix.505

phoenix.505 Active Member

Why there is no Game Center support on Solitaire City Deluxe??

17. Solitaire City

Jul 8, 2008
    Hi-Tech Ski Bum
    South Lake Tahoe
    Solitaire City Deluxe 99c Sale

Solitaire City Deluxe is now 99c until Presidents' Day. Please tell all your friends to buy it :) !!