Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Shankopotamus

Shankopotamus Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    #2401 Shankopotamus, May 11, 2011
    Last edited: May 11, 2011
    I just got off from being online and had no problems. I have read about all of the server issues people are having, and I haven't had any except for maybe a little longer connecting time, and it takes about 5-10 seconds when I get something from a mission to be in my bag. Nothing big like some of the reports, thankfully. It might be because I have a pretty good wifi connection.

@Doubleduoasx: Yeah I am the same way. I can't make a strong decision on what class to sink my time into. Can the people with a lot of experience in this game tell me about your class and what is good and bad about it? I would like to know what the classes are like when they are high levels.

2. Lesrider

Lesrider Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    I got my archer to 22, felt she was too squishy in the swamps, and switched to my warrior. I ADORE him. Been having such a blast playing him. My Glowing Pound does crits over 1000 at lvl 33. I use my bow to aggro mobs and get them to come to me (and build morale) and then destroy them quickly with about 3-4 skills. So much fun. Sad that he's glitched up right now and unplayable :(. But I would totally recommend a warrior to anyone.

3. Shankopotamus

Mar 28, 2011
    Thanks! That's really good to know because I was comparing the two and leaning against the archer, but if it gets too weak later in the game, I don't think it's a very good choice.

Does anyone have a high level monk or mage? I seem to see talk only about warrior and ranger.

4. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    #2404 Royce, May 11, 2011
    Last edited: May 11, 2011
    Monk is awesome. I'm nearly invincible in PvP, and while my damage isn't incredibly high, I wear opponents down and eventually win every time (in a fair fight) because I just won't die. That's for divine monk (with a bit of military). Military monk does more damage, but relies on being at close range and has mana management issues. Mages seem very weak unless they get a lucky fast kill, they can't last in a fight.
    Seems to me the classes are fairly balanced, but the PvP pecking order seems to go (from my experience): Monk>Ranger>Warrior>>Mage

I love my monk for PvE as well (which is my primary interest). I have two sets of gear that I switch between. With my max spell power gear, I can solo very effectively, and never have to worry about health or mana with skills that replenish both. Then if I am in a group and they want a full time healer I switch to my max heal power/Wis/regen gear and can play pure support very effectively.

5. FPE

FPE Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    World, now Belgium
    I am a mage .... that is a pain!!!! :D

6. Shankopotamus

Mar 28, 2011
    Thanks! It's good to hear something good about the monk. Maybe I'll give it a try. From what I've read, like from you and the post above me, the just isn't good.

7. Doubleduoasx

Doubleduoasx Well-Known Member

May 3, 2011
    Royce, I've battled monks at low levels, and I only lose because of their heals.. i can do a lot of damage taking over 75% of their health but they heal and they're back to full hp in no time. Is this true in later levels too? If so, I might give monks a try.

Can anyone give some good words on monks?

8. x999x

x999x Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    I lost quests, however still had the quest items like the weaver eggs. Not pleased, but then again I just cleared all the quests in my log and only had just gotten the spider/tommy quests before logging out.

9. thespartan

thespartan Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Captain's Symbol

I know it has been discussed here, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where to find a Captain's symbol? I heard someone say that Barak has it in the graveyard, but I have killed him numerous times and never received one.

10. Lesrider

Mar 28, 2011
    I've gotten one from the Fish King.

11. thespartan

Nov 2, 2009
    Where is he located?

12. HaryBalzonya

HaryBalzonya Member

May 10, 2011
    I'm a level 24 Mage, all fire, and it sucks. My equipment is good and I can't stay alive for shit. Even with the shield spell, I can be killed in pve or pvp very easily. Spells don't do very much damage either. I'm just going to ride this out and hope they change it up a bit eventually.

13. Doubleduoasx

Doubleduoasx Well-Known Member

May 3, 2011
    One of the worst parts about this game is seriously the beginning. I HATE those people who you'll be 1 shot away from killing and then they go off and tell their "friends" about you so now you have to deal with 2 more people. :(

14. dansu

dansu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    San Francisco Bay Area
    I think they're talking about the fish king right outside Wygard's Library.

15. thespartan

Nov 2, 2009
    OK, thanks. Any idea how often he spawns?

16. MaverickUK

MaverickUK Active Member

May 1, 2011
    Can anyone tell me where the highest concentration of humans or goblins are (or anything that's not an animal or 'monster') in Arcadian Forest or anywhere else that normal armor scraps drop in?

Thanks in advance.

17. Lesrider

Mar 28, 2011
    The Mesa camp is a great place to farm goblins for scraps.

18. robotsvswizards.com

robotsvswizards.com Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Game Development, Music
    CA, USA
    So I'm not alone.
    I really wanna burn stuff too, but yeah. Feel like with such easy death I should be able to deal out a little more fire.

19. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Anyone having issues logging in?

20. Kylescorpion

Kylescorpion Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Me. I wasn't able to play at all yesterday :(.