Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. d4rKcRy

d4rKcRy New Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Same Prob. I'm stucking at "Chambers of the Flame". ;( Halp PLEASE! This App is so awesome!

2. yewmin

yewmin Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Just shoot at the statue. Jump, jump and shoot by using magic bolt. :D

3. Cordster

Cordster New Member

Apr 2, 2012
    #443 Cordster, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
    Help!

Hello, I also have the question of where to find the source of the spreading corruption, if someone could help us please respond!

Ps this game is amazing

And aloha from Hawaii!

4. Rising Legend

Rising Legend New Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Edogani the Deadly?

Can someone please tell me where Edogani the Deadly is? I have every achievement (except the find Edogani one), every treasure and have FC'd it except for finding Edogani. Please help!

5. suborna07

suborna07 Member

Mar 30, 2012

Yes i already have the grapple hook. Do you see that locked cell/room diagonally right of me? I have no idea how to get there. I've searched around n round.

Attached Files:

6. Eiscir

Eiscir New Member

Apr 3, 2012
    ‘Explorer’ achievement?

Hello all.
    First post!
    I wonder I anyone can help me: I've finished the storyline, got all the treasures, and my map has no blank spots. I also have all the achievements, except one: ‘explorer’. Why hasn't this been awarded to me, when there are no new places for me to go on the map? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

7. Pjcryer

Pjcryer New Member

Apr 1, 2012
    I am having difficulty with the room in the great caves (the red caves) in the room with 4 exits... Each exit takes me to the opposite corner so there seems to be no way through... Is there a trick to this? A pattern? Or am I just wasting my time in here?

8. thespian

thespian New Member

Apr 3, 2012
    Frozen Temple Key

Hi, I've been looking and looking for the key to the Frozen Temple. I got the Dimensional rift spell in the Hall of Trials and read that I need to go to the gate and activate the spell or find the "button" and activate the Dimension spell to kill the corruptor to get the key but I can't find the Corruptor anywhere. Which gate? Where is the "button"? Where is the "corruptor?" Please help.

Thanks!

9. Diddles

Diddles New Member

Mar 30, 2012
    thank you very much. Now I just have to beat the guy and that will certainly be a task

10. suborna07

suborna07 Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Have u already been to Wellcliff campsite? At that place, if u go down right u will be able to enter the Corrupted Grove n thats where the Corrupter is. I dunno if thats wat yur talking but thats the only Corrupter i know n im 90% into the game..

11. swaxx

swaxx New Member

Apr 3, 2012
    How do i get the boss down in the chambers of fire? Have managed to get him down, but am i too slow to damage him or do i miss something?

12. Deadwiththewind

Apr 1, 2012
    #452 Deadwiththewind, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
    Picture walkthrough map edition

Alright here we go, this is my first attempt we'll see how it comesmout, if I missed anything please tell me and I'll get it added if it's reasonable.

I might add locations that need a specific magic to get to the next level such as bomb to proceed, or the grapple, or rift... Tell me what ya think

Attached Files:

13. Alijon

Alijon Member

Apr 2, 2012
    I'm still stuck here. Can anyone please tell me how to get past this rolling snowball?

And in answer to the question about the boss in the flaming cave place. You have to grapple him down and quickly jump to hit him. It takes timing to do it and you have to be patient. He will drop balls of MP power so you can pick these up to replenish your magic. Also, don't fire at him when he's directly above you as he tends not to come close enough to hit him. You can also try firing twice in quick succession. Most of the time I miss hitting him. But it's easy enough to stay healthy!

The problem I have is the next stage of this battle. At 50% health he brings in fireballs that roll in from each side, and makes two small platforms. But he hits you off those and I end up dying...

14. OxfordRob

OxfordRob Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Lair of Death - There has to be something I am missing?

This has been doing my head in for days now and I have finally given up and headed here for some guidance. I am 98% complete and for the life of me can not get even close to beating the bad guy in the Lair of death. I can use
    dark magic which has him then come down to my level but how do you hack at him without getting wasted?

The closest I got to beating him was 46% health on his part and
    The platform had given way to one small pillar left

Any help please as I am so stuck here. It seems a shame to have got so far and not finish.

15. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    I don't even use the dimension shift while fighting him. I find hitting back his own fireballs is a damn effective tactic and poses a lot less risk. Once he gets hit enough, he drops down too and you can use this to come close and hack and slash.

If you're feeling adventurous, you can mix it up with aiming a grapple at him between his fireball attacks - it does some damage and mana shouldn't be a concern.

16. Deadwiththewind

Apr 1, 2012
    What did you think of the walkthrough?

17. Deadwiththewind

Apr 1, 2012
    I usually just use the rift magic against him, and beat him up until the fireballs come out then I go back to normal, then return to rift, rinse and repeat. When he is on the ground, I waste no time and just sword attack him. At this point I had maxed all stats.

18. Nshager

Nshager Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Zija Distributor
    Kentucky, USA
    Great job. This should help quite a few people.

19. Nshager

Mar 30, 2012
    Zija Distributor
    Kentucky, USA
    It's really no more than timing. However, here's 2 tips:
    Double jump straight up. Jumping at an angle does not give you the required height.

Also, there are a few spots going up this mountain where the ground is 'more horizontal'. It is easier to clear the boulders at those spots.

20. Nshager

Mar 30, 2012
    Zija Distributor
    Kentucky, USA
    Watch the torches on the wall.