Universal Evilibrium: Soul Hunters (by Creative Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Jan 24, 2018.

1. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Centipede maxed at 30, zombie maxed at 30, healer maxed at 30, wolf level 33, orc level 34, bat 31, the rest are below 30, but missing the elusive rune for each of them.

2. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Can someone pls confirm if it's X optimized I do not want to refund again... Pleaseeeee

3. sugimulm

Yes it is, just booted it up

4. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Thank you!!! Bought and yes it's X optimized!!! This is gonna be my fav dev!!! Thank you for making is game!!!!

5. OrcWorkGames

OrcWorkGames Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Hi. Yes.

6. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    We shall look into the stats and drop chances again to make sure things are not too grindy.

7. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Are u guys Russians? The other Russian game that I love is metro 2033 wars. Got some similar feel to it lol.

8. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Yes, we are :) Metro is a very very very serious project. We have to grow in size greatly to make one like it :)

9. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    #289 L.Lawliet, Apr 23, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    I've been holding off on this one since I'm not a fan of the auto-battle system but people here seem to like it and looking at the trailers, it looks like it has plenty of depth and lots of collecting (which I like). It's on sale so heck I'll take a dive for premium gaming! I hope it turns out good.

Edit:

Random comments but on iPhone the new icon looks slightly blurred, where the logo looks sharp and the people behind it look blurry. Being an artist I notice this stuff rather quickly.

And then the name is truncated on the iPhone homescreen. It says "Evilibrium..." Hopefully you can fix that as that so it just says "Evilibrium" and would make it look nicer.

10. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Thanks for the remarks on the icon. We created it from scraps of the outsourced art we had. We shall try to fix it with the next update.

11. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    By the way, do not forget that runes could be bought from Liao Xiao.

12. sugimulm

I do know that they can be bought, however none are selling the ones I need #

13. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    The assortment of shops is renewed every 24 hrs but we shall check it again.

14. Arthurbodhi

Arthurbodhi Active Member

May 28, 2018
    Male
    Is the game disappeared from the AppStore or just me?

15. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    You’re right, it’s gone from the AppStore. It is still in purchased history though thankfully.

16. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Hi guys, the game has been out of the Appstore because we have found a publisher. The game is back in-store and it is free to download now. It asks for a one-time payment after about 20 minutes of playing. It has a new balance, a corrected story-line, several new creatures, and new quests as well.
    Your feedback matters a lot to us so please write here or to [email protected]

17. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy

Hi!
    Game is great but the screen is not completely optimized for XS Max. The top notch covers some infos. Thanks for a fix!!

18. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I sent you an email at that address. When I installed the update, it wiped out my progress. Is there any way to get it back?

19. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Thanks for stopping by to update is. To be clear, if we previously paid to download the game we won't be asked to pay again, correct?

20. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    We shall be fixing the UI in the nearest update. Sorry for the incovenience&