Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-12-2013, 06:54 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by frisbee10461 View Post
Thanks so much for the tip on Day 2. I was able to complete this day and Day 3. For Day 4, I have the bridge of light, but cannot get the boy and girl to stand on the bridge. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much,
frisbee10461
I finished the whole thing in one sitting, I'm pretty sure the spot is above and slightly to the right of the bridge. Or it's at the bridge itself. Either way the time of day needs to match the book, which I think was dusk or night time, I forget.
Old 11-14-2013, 10:30 AM

Default No luck on day 4

I went by the bridge of light and stad there for the daytime, through dusk, through the night, and into the next morning, but no boy or girl arrived. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
frisbee10461
Old 11-14-2013, 12:31 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Looks interesting.
Would that be suitable for a two-year old, who does not understand the game yet, but loves to watch interesting graphics (e.g. he really likes Crow and Lili) ?
Old 11-14-2013, 12:49 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by frisbee10461 View Post
I went by the bridge of light and stad there for the daytime, through dusk, through the night, and into the next morning, but no boy or girl arrived. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
frisbee10461
Up and to the right of the bridge... in the sky. Seems like there's a sound effect that plays in the spot... or something. Try there. If not there then review the picture in the book again for clues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullzone View Post
Looks interesting.
Would that be suitable for a two-year old, who does not understand the game yet, but loves to watch interesting graphics (e.g. he really likes Crow and Lili) ?
There's nothing inappropriate at all. I'd let my kids play it without second thought. I think maybe Star Sky though would be better (same dev) as there are more things to see or similar to Crow but more just free flying and exploring Raven (different dev) might be cool for that age group. Oh and Air Mail too. Heck Little Caves as well.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:30 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

@nightc1:
Thanks for the answer and the suggestions, much appreciated.
With all the wacky stuff he likes (e.g. youtube Hutos), I was not worried about "inappropriate" stuff
More if he might like it. He saw games like Ravenmark or Warhammer Quest too, but wasn't interested at all. Already getting as specific and eclectic in his tastes as daddy
I have Raven, but the tilt controls are really bad on my iPad2, so we did not see much of it.

Anyways, will take a closer look at Meadowland, and present it to His Highness Rugrat I.
Old 11-18-2013, 02:58 PM

Default Thanks

Thanks to your help, I was able to complete Day 4. Now, it is on to day 5.

Have you thought about doing a walkthrough of this game?

Thanks again,
frisbee10461