Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-24-2013, 09:49 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Basically a Car Runner, but i like the control scheme they implemented here.

As long as you keep your finger touching the screen, it controls like vertical runners like Capt Antarctica or Super Mole Escape, but in a behind-the-back view. In addition to that, short swipes can get you in the next lane. Long swipes can take you farther.

Controls are pretty responsive, but there are occasional occurences that i overdo lane switches and hit things unnecessarily.

The visuals are pretty nice. The soundtrack gets annoying fast.

The gameplay is decent, but it is a bit grindy. Sure there are bonuses, but it isnt a walk in the park to max everything out. They need to lower the upgrade costs a bit.

That said, there are of course IAPs to purchase additional in game currency, and a doubler which costs $5. I want to get the doubler, but i dont have a pay method linked to my SG account.

Even the one-time-use gadgets are very expensive. There is no way i can afford even just one of the cheapest gadgets and still come out earning cash at the end of the run.

Powerup pickups are very rare. LOL. This is what makes the game a little boring. If they increase the chances that these powerups show up, the game could be a lot more fun.

Cant find any way to earn the secondary currency "keys" as i havent come across one yet, but it's the only way to revive right now, which makes this a bad implementation of revives as only those willing to pay for IAPs can get on top of the leaderboards.

If not for the level of grind this game has and the bad implementation of revives, this could be a great game.

In other words, the game mechanics are fine, but the IAP push is killing it.

Still, this is in open beta in a soft-release, so i hope it gets balanced when they release worldwide.
Old 12-25-2013, 12:30 AM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 12-25-2013, 01:21 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Look fun, but cannot found it in store US.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:00 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
Look fun, but cannot found it in store US.
still couldnt find it here on hong kong app store , what a dumb move for these company chose not to release a game to worldwide , lol ..

i wish i could pay for it or something
Old 01-26-2014, 04:25 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by henryfakesmile View Post
still couldnt find it here on hong kong app store , what a dumb move for these company chose not to release a game to worldwide , lol ..

i wish i could pay for it or something
Pretty sure they soft launch, to test out the IAP and get the game working at its best before they launch worldwide. Hopefully it'll come soon.
Old 01-26-2014, 06:58 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

They did changes and made the movement tap left or right to move one lane in that direction, and the game plays so much smoother and im actually enjoying it.

It can get a little grindy, but right now i think it's about at the level of acceptable grindy.