iOS 7 Discussion Thread

06-16-2013, 07:55 AM
#61
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,340
iOS7 look great except for one thing: the Game Center icon! That should be changed, it does not convey anything related to gaming

Game Center ID: SlighMD; Battle.net: SlighMD#6986; VainGlory: SlighMD
Currently playing: XCOM: Enemy Within, BG2EE, Hearthstone, SW: KotOR
Waiting for Aralon: Forge and Flame, Dungeon Defenders Eternity
06-17-2013, 09:25 AM
#62
A lot of it looks good, but then there are some things that have garish color text on plain white. That I don't really get. I hope there are color options so we can change that stuff.

06-17-2013, 09:30 AM
#63
It work slowly and lag on my iphone 4s. But i like the new skin iOs 7, hope more change and improve when it complete.
06-17-2013, 09:55 AM
#64
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,236
I'm loving the new look, looks very professional and modern. Far better than the old stuff. Personally not bothered by Game Centre so i dont care what the icon looks like. iOS needs a new splash of paint as its long overdue.

I'll be upgrading the second i can in September, i'm not worried about upgrading and there being issues, Apple i'm sure would fix them asap if there were.
06-17-2013, 10:38 AM
#65
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,766
The strange thing is, on their own... each icon looks decent enough. But when you put them all together on the screen, the whole thing starts to look a little like this:


  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
06-18-2013, 08:57 AM
#66
I actually like it. Looks cool enough. The icons are okay.
06-18-2013, 12:51 PM
#67
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
I'm loving the new look, looks very professional and modern. Far better than the old stuff. Personally not bothered by Game Centre so i dont care what the icon looks like. iOS needs a new splash of paint as its long overdue.

I'll be upgrading the second i can in September, i'm not worried about upgrading and there being issues, Apple i'm sure would fix them asap if there were.
Completely agree! 100% excited for the iOS 7 release in the fall
06-18-2013, 11:44 PM
#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
It work slowly and lag on my iphone 4s. But i like the new skin iOs 7, hope more change and improve when it complete.
That seems to be an Apple upgrade incentive, won't let you use half the new features and system slows down. I've only seen it on a 5 so can't say how this particular version will run, just going on previous.
06-18-2013, 11:46 PM
#69
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
The strange thing is, on their own... each icon looks decent enough. But when you put them all together on the screen, the whole thing starts to look a little like this:

My thoughts exactly, directionally it wasn't a bad move, execution is scatter shot.