Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 12-10-2013, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... yes, considering the track record for publicly posted codes, I'm certain we should see a real flurry of action in the main thread any minute now...

Honestly though, I almost prefer the straight-up lurkers. The, "Thanks for the free game" posts followed by radio silence are extremely grating. Nothing like people publicly admitting they took free stuff and gave absolutely nothing back over and over and over and over and...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to continue patiently waiting for the eruption of feedback/impressions in the main thread that is likely moments away...

[begins to hold his breath in anticipation... and ultimately passes out due to lack of oxygen to the brain...]

DBC
If you're looking for impressions, there are 23 pages in the main thread. Seems like the dev gave codes out of goodwill. No where was there any indication they were looking for feedback or impressions.
I gladly took a free code that was offered here, no strings attached. Perhaps you're just a little sad/bitter you missed out...
Old 12-10-2013, 11:18 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
If you're looking for impressions, there are 23 pages in the main thread. Seems like the dev gave codes out of goodwill. No where was there any indication they were looking for feedback or impressions.
I gladly took a free code that was offered here, no strings attached. Perhaps you're just a little sad/bitter you missed out...
Wow. That pretty much says it all, doesn't it? I'm guessing explaining would be rather moot based on your post.

Sad? Bitter? Sure, but not even close with regard to the reason, although you ironically spelled it out quite eloquently in your response. Enjoy your free game, as you said, with "no strings attached."

DBC
Old 12-10-2013, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Wow. That pretty much says it all, doesn't it? I'm guessing explaining would be rather moot based on your post.

Sad? Bitter? Sure, but not even close with regard to the reason, although you ironically spelled it out quite eloquently in your response. Enjoy your free game, as you said, with "no strings attached."

DBC
You got it
Old 12-10-2013, 11:52 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
You got it
Speaking of projection, I was unclear why you felt the need to passive-aggressively attack my post in particular... then I pulled your posting history.

That cleared things up.

DBC
Old 12-10-2013, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Speaking of projection, I was unclear why you felt the need to passive-aggressively attack my post in particular... then I pulled your posting history.

That cleared things up.

DBC

Yup. Just defending my "thank you" post. Just thought I was fair in this thread. In general I'd agree with your sentiments about lurkers/no feedback from codes but didn't think it was justified here in this thread
Old 12-10-2013, 12:34 PM

Pro Tip: If anyone in these forums is looking for a really cool/modest thing to do like speaking about yourself in the 3rd person try signing off with your initials.