Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-03-2013, 10:01 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I will have to agree with awp69 that the attack animations are a little stiff and wooden but playing with a ranged character I hadn't really noticed until I switch to my melee weapon. Still enjoying the game none the less.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:37 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
^^ Thanks. That made me realize I had played it on Android. It was OK, but a bit lacking. No story. Just a simplistic hack n' slash. I'd get Iesabel over this for a much better game in the genre.
Iesabel is too buggy and much larger size-wise than Heart Breaker. Not really fair to compare it to this.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:49 PM

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 10-06-2013, 04:39 PM

I am really enjoying this game quite a bit. The controls are done well and it's just overall quite a bit of fun. Digging deeper and deeper into the dungeons collecting Loot and fighting monsters. There are plenty of upgrades and weapons and armor to pick up as well. What could you not like about this game. No it doesn't redefine any genre but what it wants to do it does well. It's free to try so you'll definitely know whether or not you like the game enough to purchase before buying. Plus a game like this for a buck is an absolute steal.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:26 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

For $.99, it is a steal for those who like to dungeon crawl. Each weapon has a unique attack. I prefer Spears so far.

I've made it to floor 35 just playin at work. Great dungeon crawler.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:41 AM

Default Saved game

Anyone know where the games/saved game files are ? I have F430 on my phone and now only F35 on my Tablet. I need to get the levels swapped to the tablet......
Old 02-03-2014, 10:21 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Ok, as a massive fan of dungeon crawlers (in the vein of Diablo) I am trying to not get too excited about this.

I've read a few quick impressions so far and it seems good? I will definitely try it the SECOND I get home from work

It's these kind of games that I just want to throw my money at. Too few of them exist on all platforms, TBH. Stupid Diablo, created a monster in me

WHOA! Just noticed this game is by ASH, same developers of Trap Hunter: Lost Gear, which I think is a real gem of a game. Now I am very excited!
Old 02-03-2014, 11:36 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorlen View Post
Ok, as a massive fan of dungeon crawlers (in the vein of Diablo) I am trying to not get too excited about this.

I've read a few quick impressions so far and it seems good? I will definitely try it the SECOND I get home from work

It's these kind of games that I just want to throw my money at. Too few of them exist on all platforms, TBH. Stupid Diablo, created a monster in me

WHOA! Just noticed this game is by ASH, same developers of Trap Hunter: Lost Gear, which I think is a real gem of a game. Now I am very excited!
Trap Hunter is the WAY more interesting game IMO, since it's the closest thing we will ever probably get on iOS to a Tecmo Deception game.
Old 02-03-2014, 12:23 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
Trap Hunter is the WAY more interesting game IMO, since it's the closest thing we will ever probably get on iOS to a Tecmo Deception game.
Wow, someone else who played the Deception series

Keep in mind this game is trying to accomplish what seems to be one thing: A non-story based dungeon crawler with focus on loot. Trap hunter's gameplay is very different.

Sometimes I'm just in the mood to crawl dungeons and upgrade, and this seems like it's good. I read a bunch of Android reviews, since the game is there too, and it seems up my alley. I'll try it and post impressions tonight.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:25 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

So, played until the game wanted be to purchase the full game (at floor 6) and here are my impressions:

- I use an iPad but for some reason I have horizontal bars on the top and bottom. Might sound like a small gripe, but it bugs me. If it's universal why am I losing screen real-estate?

- The melee combat is really clunky. After you attack, with most weapons, there's a long delay as you execute the move and you're locked down. Have not tried ranged combat yet

- The levels all seem to have similar layout. A few long halls, a few 90 degree turns, same overall dungeon theme. Looking at gameplay videos, one was on floor 80 or something and the dungeon looked the same as floor 1. Are there any variations at all? Does anyone know?

- The equipment system is confusing; for example weapons can have ++ and when read in the description, the stats don't make much sense, no idea what they do (this must be lost in translation, like a few other things)

- Can't vendor stuff until I go to town, which resets the floor back to 1? Am I missing something here?

Overall I have to admit I'm disappointed. I'll probably still buy the unlocks and give it another few hours but at this point I can't really recommend it, unless you're starving for bite-sized KRPG grinding / action.