Top Bot - Asynchronous Multiplayer Racing - Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jeremyfpope, Dec 7, 2012.

1. #1 jeremyfpope, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
    Hi everyone, we just released our first game to the app store!

The game features turn-based racing, think Super Mario Kart meets Words With Friends...with up to 7 players in a race.

Below is the app description, the trailer and some screenshots. Let us know what you think!

Here's the app store link!

[hqyoutube]aBMNm56pyrM[/hqyoutube]

[​IMG]

Challenge up to six of your friends in this awesome new racing game from Rally Games!

Top Bot combines turn-based multiplayer with arcade racing action. One-touch controls make it easy to get flying, while an arsenal of powerups to master keep you coming back for more.

Challenge your friends!
    Create a race with your buddies and see who’s #1. Race as much as you want to get the best time. If you can hold the lead until the race ends, you'll be the Top Bot and earn the best prize.

[​IMG]

Insane Powerups!
    Soar past your buddies with the Hoverboard, bounce around your foes with the unruly Pinball, or slap your friends silly with the Bot Slap. Just a taste of the sweet powerups that you can unlock.

[​IMG]

Talk trash!
    Once you’re on top let your friends know who’s boss with custom taunts. Your friends are notified of your awesomeness and can then try to retake the lead.

[​IMG]

Trick out your bot!
    Choose from over 250 customization options. Simply swipe to try things on or randomize your bot's outfit to discover funky new combinations.

[​IMG]

Play with strangers!
    Short on friends? No problem, you can join a random race and see how you match up against other racers.

Full list of features:
    - Asynchronous racing action! Race against your friends, anytime from anywhere!
    - Hundreds of hats, eyes, mouths, hands, feet and colors to customize your bot! Over 2 billion different combinations!
    - Offline mode. No internet, no problem! Race now and the game will automatically update when you go online!
    - Randomly generated race levels. Sections are magically sewn together to create hundreds of thousands of level variations!
    - Favorites. Bookmark opponents so that you can easily race them again.
    - Name your race. Let your friends know you mean business with a custom race name.
    - Public & Private races. Decided if you want others to be able to join up.
    - Nine incredible powerups to unlock and master!
    - Beautiful Retina HD graphics!
    - Game Center leaderboards!

Links
    http://topbotgame.com
    http://facebook.com/TopBotGame
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/top-bot/id537480105?ls=1&mt=8

2. fry421

fry421 New Member

Dec 7, 2012
    I love the robot with the dust buster. :)

3. Hey, thanks Fry!

The Haze Buster has been a pretty big hit with our testers.

4. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    #4 MrMojoRisin, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
    I'd love to test it! Can you pm me a code? Thanks!

Edit: Nice Gundam sillouettes in the background!

5. Awesome, thanks Mojo. Just sent you a PM about how to join the test group.

6. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Didn't play the game yet, but the trailer looks funny, and I like the music of the trailer much. :)

7. thanks andre. check it when you have a chance and let us know what you think. we have a few other great music tracks in the game.

8. we've been hard at work on updates but we recently received our first review!

applemagazine.com - Rally Games “Top Bot” Poised to be Instant iOS Hit

"I usually harp a lot on free games, because most of them don’t display much effort or are blatant money pits. This is not the case with Top Bot. This is a free game, that truly feels free, and I think it’s the perfect release to help Rally Games get their name out there as a legitimate iOS developer."