Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #581  
Old 03-05-2014, 09:42 AM
Intendro Intendro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicci View Post
We are not changing the game into free to play. Also we dont really care about sales anymore, we got so much money from steam we have no money problems for a long time now.

We just want to update the game and add content. I sent a new update today which should fix the lagg issue and the iaps.
Good.

And good news that the next update fixes the lag and issues.
Rather silly that game maker got a fix for Apple's weird ad issue yet they just had to do something else too... which was somehow apparently "poorly optimize and cause lag."
*shrug* Back to playing other games until the update.
I still haven't actually even played the game at all yet, waiting on all this.
Reply With Quote
  #582  
Old 03-05-2014, 10:16 AM
Panicci Panicci is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intendro View Post
Good.

And good news that the next update fixes the lag and issues.
Rather silly that game maker got a fix for Apple's weird ad issue yet they just had to do something else too... which was somehow apparently "poorly optimize and cause lag."
*shrug* Back to playing other games until the update.
I still haven't actually even played the game at all yet, waiting on all this.
yeah well the ad issue is still not fixed, we went around it by enabling adverts for the game but not showing them
Reply With Quote
  #583  
Old 03-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Intendro Intendro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicci View Post
yeah well the ad issue is still not fixed, we went around it by enabling adverts for the game but not showing them
Oh, ha ha, okay. Yay for loopholes.
Reply With Quote
  #584  
Old 03-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Panicci Panicci is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 175
Default

should work now.
Reply With Quote
  #585  
Old 03-10-2014, 04:54 PM
TheBigBass TheBigBass is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 38
Default

Yay, it's working. Any info on the new classes yet?
Reply With Quote
  #586  
Old 03-10-2014, 05:02 PM
Markku Markku is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,043
Default

is the warrior underpowerd compared to other classes?
Reply With Quote
  #587  
Old 03-10-2014, 05:43 PM
DeNappa DeNappa is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 10
Default

This game has had me coming back for another go more than I'd initially have suspected. However, since the 1.0.8 update, the game consistently crashes on my iPad mini (iOS. 6.1.2) after the initial app loading screen with the squishy tub of lard guy.
Reply With Quote
  #588  
Old 03-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Panicci Panicci is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeNappa View Post
This game has had me coming back for another go more than I'd initially have suspected. However, since the 1.0.8 update, the game consistently crashes on my iPad mini (iOS. 6.1.2) after the initial app loading screen with the squishy tub of lard guy.
1.0.9 is in appstore, fixed the lagg
Reply With Quote
  #589  
Old 03-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Markku Markku is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,043
Default

I can confirm lag is fixed
Reply With Quote
  #590  
Old 03-10-2014, 09:20 PM
JCho133 JCho133 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,241
Default

Awesome! Glad the updates out so I can't try the new heroes
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent