★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-06-2014, 08:34 AM
I believe the PC game is now out? I am hoping for an iOS version of the full game very soon??

Any gonna throw us a bone?
03-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Developers posted on their facebook page that the mobile versions should hit the market in April.

04-01-2014, 11:26 AM
Wonderful I hope it is April. Can't wait !!
04-28-2014, 06:15 PM
They just announced on Facebook that Talisman: Digital Edition will launch on iOS on May 1st.
04-29-2014, 12:43 AM
Yippee!!
05-17-2014, 11:53 AM
What's going on here? I could swear I saw the digital edition come out and it was iPad only. I was gonna wait for the android version cause I don't have a pad. But I went to look for it to check it out again and it isn't around. Did I totally dream it ever came out? Like I totally believe the game is real but I can't find it anywhere. Not on thier website or anything....

I must have dreamed it didn't i. I could also swear I wrote a comment bitching about them not making it universal. What gives? I must be bat crap insane eh
05-17-2014, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolicMike View Post
What's going on here? I could swear I saw the digital edition come out and it was iPad only. I was gonna wait for the android version cause I don't have a pad. But I went to look for it to check it out again and it isn't around. Did I totally dream it ever came out? Like I totally believe the game is real but I can't find it anywhere. Not on thier website or anything....

I must have dreamed it didn't i. I could also swear I wrote a comment bitching about them not making it universal. What gives? I must be bat crap insane eh
Did you also forget how to use the search function in this forum because the thread is right here.
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...light=Talisman
03-24-2015, 02:56 AM
Is this a bug?

Just on first player mission two. Kill the bandits. I accidentally clicked on one of the attributes on the left and it went up one. So I clicked on strength and it went up. They all do. Gold, fate lives etc. keep clicking and strength for example I stopped at 45. Takes all the fun out as I could thrash the bandits easily.

iPad playing: Battle of The Bulge, Warhammer Quest, XCOM EU, Space Hulk, Desert Fox, and Breach & Clear

iPhone playing: Jetpack Joyride, Motorsport Manager, Out There and Battle Squadron
04-01-2015, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCKid View Post
Just on first player mission two. Kill the bandits. I accidentally clicked on one of the attributes on the left and it went up one. So I clicked on strength and it went up. They all do. Gold, fate lives etc. keep clicking and strength for example I stopped at 45. Takes all the fun out as I could thrash the bandits easily.
No help anyone. Seems like a bug

iPad playing: Battle of The Bulge, Warhammer Quest, XCOM EU, Space Hulk, Desert Fox, and Breach & Clear

iPhone playing: Jetpack Joyride, Motorsport Manager, Out There and Battle Squadron