Mystique 2 Walkthrough/Hints!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by gekkota, Jul 13, 2009.

1. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    OK, I tracked down the author of the only walkthrough so far for Mystique 2--his name is Jorge-- and he sent me this info. Hope it helps! (I haven't read through it because I haven't started playing the game yet--I am just copying and posting what he sent me.)
    :)

Start of game

Little gurl talks to u points then dissappears
    Walk down hwallway to the exit sign door
    Go in to first door on ur right
    Pick up the screw driver and kettle base off the floor on the left wall wen u walk in there are switchs
    Click on them and solve a puzzle to get the lights on
    Once completed go out the door u came in hall way now lit
    Go to the first brown door on ur left wall and go in there turn to ur right and get the lighter on the shelf go to the table on the left and pick up the needle with strange liquid go back out the door
    Go to the bench and look inside the garbage pale for a piece of paper 1 of 4 now go back to the double doors u came through in the beginning go down the hall to the bed click on it u will slide it over now click on it again and use the lighter on the fire alam buzzer then get off and go in the room oppiste off room 5 there u will turn left and solve another puzzle
    A body will appear on the chair go to it and use the needle filled with strange liquid on it get gold key now go back to the area with the chip machine go in the first room u went in where u found the screw driver once in the room again turn right and pick up the fire ext. And axe now leave the room turn toward the door locked with chains use the axe on the door
    Go in the door this is the morgue go around the table and pick up a silver key on the floor now
    Leave the room go to the second brown door on ur left this time and use the silver key on it once in the room go to the side with a chair u will c a outlet plug the kettle base into it now pick up the white pitcher on the floor go back out the door and bring the pitcher to the watercooler next to the chip machine fill it up now go back to the room where u plugged the kettle into put the water on the kettle u will get back hot water now go back to the morgue and use the hot water on the second to last middle draw there u will find the scapel now go back to the beginning hallway and go the double door at the end and use the gold key on it this is the surgey room go the right once your in there be a wall of glass use the fire ext. To break it and get the drill on the tablego back to the hallway with the chip machine and use the drill on the last brown door in that area once in room go right to the desk and pick up the pencil and keycard then leave room go in to the room where u found the lighter and needle there is a machine in the back on a table go to it and put the code 132 in it with one being at the top then use the key card u found on it once done leave the room no go to the beggening hallway again and use the key card on room 1 u will find a piece of paper on the stand then look under the bed and get the coin once u get those to things leave the room then go to room 3 and get the sleeping pills of the stand then leave room then go to room 4 go to the bed and click on it use the scapel on the pillow to get another piece of paper then leave the room now go the room next to the bathroom u escaped from in the first game there will be a code on the wall click on it then leave the room go to the next room and get the piece of paper on the floor all four pieces will then become a sheet now leave the room go back to the room where u found the keycard and click on the safe to open it with the pin the game does it on its own in there u will find a big key and the occult book the book is useless leave the room go to the chip machine and use the coin to get the chips and then combine them with the sleeping pills to get sleeping chips then go back to the surgey room
    Once there go the control of the big machine the pressure chamber use the big key on the controls the rat will run out now go to the chamber and put the sleeping chips in the chamber the
    Rat will come back and fall asleep now go back to the control on the top right u will c color wheels and the bottom right hectagons use those to move the color wheels the wheels have to match but onli the ones that touch each other
    Once done the rat will pop and u will get the fuse now go back to the room where u got the axe and use the pencil on the paper to get the elavtor code use it on the computer and leave the room on the left side of the elavtor there is a circut breaker where u can use that screw driver once u used it use the fuse on it then solve yet another puzzle with this one don't worry bout the ones that change just line them up one at a time once u beat that ur done click on the elavator and that it ur welcome and don't forget my props lol

2. stargazer513

stargazer513 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    hahaha i just got the reply to my email too! its the same guy

3. poptarts346

poptarts346 Member

Jul 12, 2009
  4. Wow... couple of places I would have gotten stuck. I missed the coin for one, and I probably wouldn't have thought to combine the chips with the sleeping pills, though trial and error would have eventually discovered that by accident, but even then I wouldn't have thought to put them in the pressure chamber to lure the rat back out because I didn't even know that was a rat. (Hey, Bendroid, a little dialogue when the rat came out of the chamber in the first place would have been tremendously helpful.)

Still, I've enjoyed the series so far, so I'm interested in seeing what the next one in the series will be like.

5. Tomsn

Tomsn Active Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Yeah. Finally beat it. Took me 178:30 minutes. The 78 minutes alone in the 132 room. ;) CanĀ“t wait to get episode 3.

6. 5jusername

5jusername Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    School...
    Somewhere In The Universe
    i got that walkthrough from jorge too!

7. notused

notused New Member

Aug 9, 2009
    hey... i don't understand what he mean with this.

color wheels and the bottom right hectagons use those to move the color wheels the wheels have to match but onli the ones that touch each other

can you explain what you have done.

greetings from germany.

not!

8. jenmhall

jenmhall New Member

Sep 16, 2009
    Help

So I just started playing and I was wondering if when you figure out the light switches, do the lights turn on in the room? I am lost someone please help..
    [email protected]:confused:

9. 5jusername

5jusername Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    School...
    Somewhere In The Universe
    play with the switches until they all face the same direction;)

10. jenmhall

jenmhall New Member

Sep 16, 2009
    #10 jenmhall, Sep 17, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
    Computer code

I am trying to figure out how to put the code in the computer. I have tried everything can some one help. I used the key card, pencil, paper and I have tried to combine these things but to no avail still no luck.. I cant get back in the bathroom is there a trick to get in?

11. yourtravelboy

yourtravelboy New Member

Oct 13, 2009
    go in the room oppiste off room 5 there u will turn left and solve another puzzle

Does anyone know the steps to solve the 3 dial puzzle? Its killing me haha

12. leotheruler2000

leotheruler2000 New Member

Nov 9, 2009
  13. mob21321

mob21321 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    I cant move the bed, Im playing on the iPhone. It's almost impossible, i touched the bed in every single corner everywhere, it just won't move. I can't go on any further because of this.

Am i doing something wrong ?

14. jahtv98

jahtv98 New Member

Mar 5, 2010
    The last part: "solve yet another puzzle with this one don't worry bout the ones that change just line them up one at a time"

Does anyone know how they have to be lined up? Im referring to the last puzzle to make the elevator to work

15. Seiken

Seiken New Member

Mar 6, 2010
    #15 Seiken, Mar 6, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2010
    color wheel

I can't get past the color wheel. I must have tride every color combination. Help! Lol MyTouch 3G

16. jahtv98

jahtv98 New Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Go up 3 comments, LEOTHERULER gave us a link with a picture with the answer to your question. Good luck

17. Seiken

Seiken New Member

Mar 6, 2010
    can I get some pics!?

I need a correct color wheel pic so I know how to do it:confused:

18. Seiken

Seiken New Member

Mar 6, 2010
    thanks

19. bunnygirl

bunnygirl New Member

Mar 11, 2010
    I'm stuck in the room with the blood chair how do I get the guy on the chair so I can get the gold key HELP PLEASE! In The Mysticque 2 game

20. Benegesserit

Benegesserit Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I need a walkthrough on how to read that wall of text