Princess's Bounty RPG (Euroskore)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by istara, Jan 16, 2017.

1. istara

istara Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Anyone tried this? I can't find any reviews or information about it other than the App Store listing.

2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Princess Bounty is a re-release of Royal Bounty HD: forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=272448
    See this post specifically http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=3959999&postcount=36 and the ones after it for an explanation. In short: Apple shenanigans...

Royal Bounty was fun to play, quite enjoyed it. If you like HoMM-style games, this should be right down your alley.

3. istara

istara Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Thank you so much, I am giving it a go!

4. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Oh wow!
    I was so pissed when Royal Bounty was removed from the App Store considering I had bought it some time ago but didn't get around to playing it much at the time. So I had deleted it from my iPad but when I decided to finally get around to reinstalling it, well it was no longer there.
    I am not happy that I am expected to repurchase the same game again though. I think the dev should have made this version available as a free download for people who had bought the original Royal Bounty.