Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    Lights in the tree available...

2. Yasha65

Yasha65 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Hi!
    Just popped in to say that I have 2 Lights in the tree-sets available for anyone who desires one.
    People on my GC list already have theirs. :)

Nothing needed in return, I like sharing.

GC ID same as forum ID: Yasha65.

3. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    #25983 BlueWater27, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
    I know, but I wanted to send you some anyway. :) I'll let you know if I need some, and you do the same with me.

4. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    #25984 dean288367, Dec 9, 2012
    Does anyone want a Pluma color wheel (23 frogs) ?

I have 8 ready to send today and the rest will be tomorrow and/or maybe a few the next day. Please let me know ASAP because I need the room :)

Offer will expire in about 8 hrs, what to make sure that our friends in NZ/Australia have a chance :)

Requested and no longer available.

5. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    I'll take it if nobody else wants it :)

6. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    They're yours :)

7. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Thanks to you & Blue for minding the store...err...pond. Can only assume my sensitive eyes were spared some epithetic assault.

Dragonvale, huh? Having read great things about it, I decided to definitely avoid it. In truth, I wouldn't have d/led/played PP but for the fact I wanted to be able to answer questions about it. Same thing for TT plus I thought the concept sounded fun & it didn't disappoint. Too bad NB seems to have forgotten about missions even as it released a whimsical interface update.

Must admit, with all NB games, the earlier levels were the most fun. Things happened faster with less effort. For someone with limited time for gaming, that's a huge plus. In addition, the "I can't put this game down" quotient was highest in the beginning. Many here would disagree, I'm sure.

But I digress. Most egregiously. Hope Nirtew won't write: Assume the post above mine will be fixed... ;)

p.s.: Many hops of thanks to short for the Botulus & Hennae, & MartiNZ for the Frondis.

8. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Thanks! In a couple of days I will have a 16 pictoris color wheel. Let me know if you would like it.

9. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    #25989 SnappyMcfrog, Dec 9, 2012
    Lights in the tree starter sets ready. If you would like it, please reply or PM me. Otherwise, will gift randomly to someone who does not have it. Update: Sent a starter to Laurafitz and one to Quossum

Thank you! :)

10. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    That post, lisi, was just a jumble of messed-up code and random poop emojicons that doubled the size of the page and was a pain to scroll through. I looked at that person's posts and they had done the same thing to four or five other threads, so either their account was corrupted or they were a spammer.

Dragonvale is an all-around great game to play, so I'm not sure why you're avoiding it. If you ever change your mind, I'd be glad to have you on my friend's list. :)

@dlstar- I got your gifts today on TT and as you expected, they went strait to my money total. Thank you so much! My money total went from about 7,000 to 37,000 and I was able to build my 9,000 coin floor. I can't tell you how excited and shocked I was when I saw how much it had gone up.

11. Danjarus

Danjarus Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    thank yous
    indian corn set - yasha
    azure aceris - laura
    white emblema - grace
    purple arcus - dean
    2 golden favus , lime favus, tangelo favus & lime flecto - shortbus

12. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Awesome! I'll send you some more - it will give me a reason to open it up again today :) Waiting for a day with no work and minimal household commitments to have a real bash at sorting out the new floors and new Bitizens.

Today my youngest offspring graduates from yr 7 - very exciting, although the supper requirements are a pain - don't bring hot or cold food cos we've got no where to keep them :confused:. So we're taking a packet of doritos and a jar of salsa. Yum.

13. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    #25993 SnappyMcfrog, Dec 9, 2012
    Which of the new breeds are most common for your requests? Was just curious.
    Landed a très chic Purple Viola Fortuno present in the pond today. Now I have the right breed and secondary color for that big 48 stamp request! :D

Thanks to Gracesqx, Kane toad, Laurafitz, Miamare23,
    and anyone else who sent frogs recently. :)

Good evening to everyone.

14. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Thanks for the offer but I have already started getting ready for Botulus, it reminds me of a hot dog with mustard on it :D Should be fun going from level 17 to level 26 :rolleyes: it's only 27 more flies per frog to tame.

15. lynchae

lynchae Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Frog wanted

Back on Pocket Frogs with the new update and am looking for an Americano frog of any color. I have most of the new types but can't seem to find that one. Wish it wasn't so random to find the different breeds but its always been that way as long as I can remember. :)

GC name andylynch

Thanks,
    Andy

16. SnappyMcfrog

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    #25996 SnappyMcfrog, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
    Saw one of those in the pond today, it may have been a Cocos Carota. :cool: My frog wasn't tamed yet, so I couldn't breed with it this time! Reminded me of an old electronic component or schematic drawing (a stylized resistor, perhaps?) Regarding taming for the new higher level ones, I will pause the game while taming sometimes by exiting PF (not quitting the App) or sleeping my iPod. Unless it completely powers down, it should be right where you left it. :)

17. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Haven't noticed a pattern yet. Don't remember a repeat on level 25 and up (the only ones I do)

I first read this as you sleep with your iPod :D Thanks for the info.

18. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    No problem :) I sent you a Botulus to help you get started. Thanks again for the color wheel. No rush for sending the rest as I am not done yet with pictoris but you can send them when they are ready.

19. Maupie010

Maupie010 Active Member

Oct 21, 2010
    Just want to thank Awboj for all the help.
    Awboj gave me a lot of good tips and a beginning in starting my color-wheel.
    Thanx, thanx, thanx! :D

20. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    You're very welcome, thanks for your gifts also.