★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

New community-driven game by 3Arts Studio

View Poll Results: What game genre you'd like us to create?
Action 9 39.13%
Platformer 5 21.74%
Survival 2 8.70%
Puzzle 1 4.35%
Card 2 8.70%
Board 1 4.35%
RPG 13 56.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll
04-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Also you didn't put in any kind of army recruit thing in your post so does that mean our on your own in the game?
04-04-2013, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmingcub View Post
How about real time strategy?

Similar to The Walking Dead assualt or league of legends? I'm pretty dull to the real time strategy genre

04-05-2013, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Also you didn't put in any kind of army recruit thing in your post so does that mean our on your own in the game?
That would be nice!

We also think about another idea : Guild management game, inspired a little bit by Tiny Tower, in the way that you can recruit mercenaries (with tons of classes) and they all have stats like : Fighting, magic, exploration, luck, etc! You have a realm to explore and grind, and you send your units on the field to explore, which take real times to achieve (like 5m to explore 1 mile). Based on their exploration stat, they find new dungeons, castles, towns, etc! You could team up your units for harder quests, or split them up, etc.

What do you guys think?

Most Recent game : Plax
My games : Bacon - The Game | PokerTower
From Québec, Canada
04-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Action adventure
04-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicx90 View Post
Similar to The Walking Dead assualt or league of legends? I'm pretty dull to the real time strategy genre
Have you ever played mount and blade warband because that's what I was referring to, recruit army, explore the map , and siege castles and battle in real time with a large army of like 50 men to 1000 men +
04-05-2013, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Have you ever played mount and blade warband because that's what I was referring to, recruit army, explore the map , and siege castles and battle in real time with a large army of like 50 men to 1000 men +
Never played. Maybe I'll lool it up
04-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Quote:
I LOVE that game.
04-05-2013, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph3Arts View Post
Hi guys!

Sorry for my lack of presence on the forum, I was really sick those past few days and wasn't able to check the forum!

I've read your ideas, and here's what we've got so far:
-A 2D Skyrim RPG, where you build and manage your castle would be really nice to create.
-The art style would be in Black & White, really abstract
-This won't be flat 2D. So you won't walk on flat platforms, you'll walk on a rounded sphere, giving the impression that you actually travel all-around the randomly-generated world. The player will only see like 1% of the world on the screen (that's an example, if it's not really clear, I'll make a little sketch)
-There would be some depth in the management, but never as deep as Skyrim (we are only 3

Sooo, what you guys think? Any other ideas? We're still open!
Yay my idea got acknowledged ! don't I feel special! would really love to see a 2D Skyrim though in all honesty. Definitely not top down either.
04-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph3Arts View Post
Hi guys!

Sooo, what you guys think? Any other ideas? We're still open!

Would it be possible to add some kind of skydiving sequence?
04-10-2013, 05:55 PM
I'm still very heavy on the rpg turn based stategy