Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-28-2013, 02:09 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Hakitzu: Code of the Warrior

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Hakitzu is a strategy game like no other; build your ultimate robot warriors, learn JavaScript coding skills and fight your friends in battle arenas.

Code to fight. Fight to survive. Survive to win.

As featured on CNN.

Brought to you by Kuato Studios, Hakitzu teaches the JavaScript language through controlling mighty battle robots in a dangerous sport of the future. Use your new found coding ability to plan your moves, code your robot warriors and execute your path to victory. Learn to code or prepare to be hacked!

Features:
FREE to play
Compete against friends!
No knowledge of coding required
Learn to program in JavaScript as you play
Customize your robot warriors!
Three awesome challenging arenas
Stunning 3D visuals and effects
Available for free on the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/fetch/id599976903?mt=8

Old 04-18-2013, 09:52 PM

Just in case the devs are listening... I would really, really love to be able to fight AI offline in this game. The concept sounds fantastic, but I deleted the app out of shyness when I realized my real live human opponents had to twiddle their thumbs while I learned to code my way out of a paper bag - or starting position, as the case may be.

I'd instabuy at $5 or less if there were an offline AI skirmish mode, and $10 or less if there were a story-based offline campaign that doubled as a coding course.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:16 PM

Default Hakitzu: Code of the Warrior - (by Kuato Games) [Universal]

Old 04-29-2013, 03:17 PM

Pretty cool Game but the missing Single Player Modus does kill it from the first moment....

Besides the missing Offline Training Mode that the Game does miss so badly that I don`t understand why the Folks over at Kuato Games hadn`t added it straight from the Beginning the missing Single Player Modus does kill this small Gem already from the first Moment I had loaded it up and dig into it.

I just hate it that I have to wait till someone does his next Step during the beginning of a Game where I`m just trying to learn the basics of it.

Instead of presenting the Game and all it`s Features in an Small Single Player Campaign all I`m getting is a few Screenshots with text on it and then all I do is wait till someone that probably also as clueless as me to do the next Step till I can finally do the next Step.

It`s even worse since the Coding Part of the Game does work very well and the first time my Robots did what I told (code) them to do I almost freaked out to be honest since it was awesome and the Game does look great too when those Robots start moving while the Code is going down to make clear where we are if it comes to my Coding

Overall:

I love the Core Gameplay Mechanic but the missing Singleplayer Campaign does kill it for me.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:12 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Are there similar games available? I mean games where you have to program something to fulfil a task? And which run on an ipad1
I have cargo bot which is really a nice puzzle game.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:29 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Hey guys! Sorry we've been so quiet but we've been listening to what's been said here and elsewhere to update the game per your suggestions.

So with that having been said we're VERY excited to announce that either today or tomorrow (depending on where you are in the world) you'll see a MAJOR update to the game itself. The full list of features is below, would love to hear your thoughts on them and the new update once you get it!

● Available on iPad, iPhone 4S & 5 and iPod Touch
● Customize robot warriors and share creations on Facebook.
● Compete against friends online with a large arsenal of ranged and melee weapons in four awesome arenas
● Learn to program in JavaScript.
● Earn and personalize certificates for different achievements.
● Play through different coding styles; Beginner, Junior Coder, Coder and Hacker to become the ultimate coding champion.
● Hone skills with 25 single player challenges.
● Earn Coding Credits for completing matches and challenges.
● A mega marketplace with loads of weapons, textures, robot styles, paint to choose from.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:46 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Rawr me smash install button
Old 07-17-2013, 01:52 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

If there was a single player offline game here I would be all over it and happy to pay for it.