Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-01-2014, 08:31 AM

Hey all!

Bio Inc. V1.02 is now available on the App Store!

What's New in Version 1.02
-Added Russian and German translation.
-Fixed “Start Game” button problem.
-Fixed the now famous “You Lose” typo.
-New system failure and death mechanics
-Few balance fixes
-Suicide 500% harder to achieve.
-John Smith washes 100% more dishes.

Smoother experience overall... Now that this is done, we are working on more deep stuff... We will be quiet for a while preparing a major release for early this fall...!
Old 08-14-2014, 09:54 AM

I have found old "mock-ups" of Bio Inc.! Before and after!! Ugghhh!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OldVsNew.jpg (384.3 KB, 16 views)
Old 08-25-2014, 12:54 PM

I am currently posting Promo Codes for Bio Inc. here:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=240444

Old 08-26-2014, 08:27 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default First Impressions

I'll start with an admission: I am a huge fan of Plague Inc. There is some vicarious thrill when you get the message that the human race is doomed to extinction.

Bio Inc. takes that thrill to a whole different level. It shrinks your view from the world to a single human life. There is something that is disturbing on a very basic level when you are racing the clock to kill a single human being.

Bio Inc is an RTS where you fight to kill your patient before doctors can cure him. You achieve this goal by giving the person various diseases, increase risk factors, and attack their immune system. You do all these things by spending Bio points that you collect throughout the victim's body. You can effect various body systems, trying to reduce all the systems to 0% before the doctor cures the patient.

The graphics are bright and colorful and the sounds are very (sometimes too) realistic. The game is very easy to pick up and, within 5 minutes, I pretty much knew how to use all the tools at my command. All-in-all it was a great deal of fun.

There were a few things that didn't make sense to me, though.

1) One of the risk factors is Geriatric. I'm not sure how I was able to apply that to my 34 year old patient. It was a bit disconcerting.

2) You have to get EVERY body system down to 0%. I had everything except skeletal down to 0% and the patient was still alive. How his 20% of skeleton was keeping him alive while his heart and brain had stopped was beyond me, but I guess suspension of disbelief is part of the game.

These, however are minor quibbles. Overall my first play-through was frantic and very enjoyable. I am very much looking forward to playing again.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:39 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Good trailer. Interesting that you get to name your victim! Really love the graphic style and the animation as different illnesses take over. It’s a lot more accessible than plague inc (for me anyway), though I only managed to kill my first victim with one star, will have to try and get that going quicker. I love that there are different stages, though I can already see how difficult it’s going to be. Definitely recommend this to anyone who liked Plague Inc or think they might like this.