Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-30-2014, 06:26 PM

OMG, I finally beat the level 5 Dwarven Battle Halls special level without dying and having to use a diamond to respawn. Good grief that took a long time.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:49 PM

Hello all im new here and Im level 41 and needing some help.
fr.code : 107697db
[IMG][URL=http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/sonker1/media/IMG_4139.png.html][/URL][/IMG]

[URL=http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/sonker1/media/IMG_4140.png.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/sonker1/media/IMG_4141.png.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/sonker1/media/IMG_4142.png.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/sonker1/media/IMG_4143.png.html][/URL]
Old 10-14-2014, 12:51 PM

These are my current gears and status, Im stuck on how to beat lair of the dragon and on heroic, the iron hammer- Stained delta. I can reach 24k hp but I am still getting destroyed by their devastating attk if i brought the shield. Any tips on what gears to upgrade or farm for and how to beat them would be greatly appreciated. Also how to beat the Craggen.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:42 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingducky View Post
These are my current gears and status, Im stuck on how to beat lair of the dragon and on heroic, the iron hammer- Stained delta. I can reach 24k hp but I am still getting destroyed by their devastating attk if i brought the shield. Any tips on what gears to upgrade or farm for and how to beat them would be greatly appreciated. Also how to beat the Craggen.
That green helmet is the "greatly reduces" (cuts in half) armor for caustic damage, the others are:
  1. Upgrade that yellow shield
  2. Get the 1* blue leather boots again and upgrade with a small purple gem
  3. The orange "greatly reduces" armor is the golem chest piece, it is a rare dungeon drop
  4. blue and red "greatly reduces" are only ornate chest items so that takes luck
Farming is just playing half-AP dungeons over and over. The random drops do get a little bit better as your level increases; there is also a jump in dust item quality when you get to the second set of blue dungeons in heroic.

In general you want a full set of armor in each color, that's the way to get high HP using the heroic jewelry with their 200% CON increase. Having played the game from the beginning several times now I leave the first dragon (that lair of the dragon) until after I can comfortably beat at least the second round of heroic dungeons.

Last edited by Glonastor; 10-14-2014 at 11:49 PM..
Old 10-19-2014, 10:07 AM

So, has anyone upgraded the 5* green Toxic Avenger gear set to 6* yet? The recent update unlocked this set for upgrading, but you can choose either green or purple (and, dang it, there was no reason to keep two of everything when it maxed at 5*).

If you upgraded, which color did you use?
Old 10-19-2014, 03:41 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonstones View Post
So, has anyone upgraded the 5* green Toxic Avenger gear set to 6* yet? The recent update unlocked this set for upgrading, but you can choose either green or purple (and, dang it, there was no reason to keep two of everything when it maxed at 5*).

If you upgraded, which color did you use?
Back in July when ultimate gems were first made available I upgraded my green helm to purple, you can see a pic in this forum on page 146. At that time its stats were inferior to both the archfiend and shadowbone 5* helmets so the devs response to complaints was to nerf all of the archfiend/shadowbone gear and make the new stuff slightly better, I think the helmets CON was increased from 2586 initially to 2980 or so. You can also see a pic of the purple chest piece on page 151 here. I believe stats and abilities are basically the same whether you upgrade to purple or green.
Old 10-20-2014, 12:37 PM

Little bit stuck.

Been currently grinding the last level of the first set of Fire dungeons on heroic as I cannot complete any further without dying. I am needing some great item changes to continue on. just unsure of where exactly to farm where I can. I have completed the normal dungeons and dragon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (207.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-20-2014, 09:52 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorm View Post
Little bit stuck.

Been currently grinding the last level of the first set of Fire dungeons on heroic as I cannot complete any further without dying. I am needing some great item changes to continue on. just unsure of where exactly to farm where I can. I have completed the normal dungeons and dragon.
One battle set isn't much info to go on, but with a pair of fresh meats you have enough STR to more than one-shot the first green heroic dungeons although you may need to raise your DEX so you go first. And with the "greatly reduce" yellow shield (the one that always drops in the last of the first set of adventurer dungeons) promoted to 4* you should be able to handle the first yellow heroic set. The grindy strategy here is to wait on heroic and farm half-AP adventurer dungeons building up dust and gear - I think both red vulcanus and purple shadowbone/archfiend should be occasional drops along with the must-have orange golem chest piece. Once the half-AP comes back to the bottom then you farm the heroic ones building up both pieces of jewelry with their 200% CON which are needed to have enough HP to make progress.
Old 10-20-2014, 11:52 PM

Thanks a bunch. I am stuck on the first set of crushing dungeons. Changed around some gear. I just need to wait for ap reduced in lower heroic dungeons for the con gear.