Life simulation & interactive story games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by wingstar7, Apr 18, 2012.

1. wingstar7

wingstar7 New Member

Apr 3, 2012
    #1 wingstar7, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
    I recently tried EA's Surviving High School and really enjoyed it. Are there more games like this?

For those who have never tried, Surviving High School is sort of a life simulation game like The Sims but played thru stories and choices instead.

Please share your knowledge of life simulation & interactive story games in iTunes so I can try it out. Thanks!

PS: Please include if it's an iPhone only game since I play on iPad.

2. wingstar7

wingstar7 New Member

Apr 3, 2012
    Here's some life simulation games I've discovered so far

New Star Soccer: it's a soccer game but the career mode offer a sort of simulation of a soccer player's life.

30 seconds life: an extremely simple simulation of life where you press 2 buttons to work and the avatar evolves depending on how hard or lazy you work during certain period of life stage.

Alter Ego: I didn't purchase it as its a bit expensive (4.99) for what seems like a clone of the DOS game with same title. There's also a free web version on the Internet somewhere.

I will post more as I find them. I know there are tons of freemium life simulation games in iTunes. But I'm interested in only genuine gaming experience, not the 'wait for energy or buy coins/gems/beans to feel some progress in your life' types