Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Mean Typhoon

Mean Typhoon New Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Never mind, figured it out.

2. Liidiaa4

Liidiaa4 New Member

Apr 14, 2012
    #622 Liidiaa4, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
    I don't found grappel spell! Please, a pic of the place... :(
    And I followed the steps that you say here and I still not find it...

3. Josh Lee

Josh Lee Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Indie App Developer - www.mylittleuni.com
    Singapore
    Can the key. Then go to the first row. Jump to the gate

4. Josh Lee

Josh Lee Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Indie App Developer - www.mylittleuni.com
    Singapore

5. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    [Originally Posted by hailmade]

Alright guys i need your help. I am at the worlds end keep and I have one key but I dont know how to get behind that box and I cant jump up without it to get that treasure or to continue. I have been stuck here for a while and tried bombing the place up. I have opened both double gates and went forward all the way to the place where u get a key by slashing away bolts that teleport u back to your spot.

So again, I have one key and I dont know how to continue and go behind that box at worlds end keep

Alright, last time I'll ask. I'm still stuck here as well. The FAQ mentions going right as far as possible, which only takes me to the multilevel firebolt room (see above). I've got the key from the top of that room and see nowhere else to go. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for any info.

6. MikeIsGood

MikeIsGood New Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Love this guide - big help. But...

I, for the life of me, cannot figure out how to get the treasure in Greyhedge Caves. This is the note from the guide:

I'm trying to jump up through the hole in the ceiling at the end of the tunnel almost directly above the treasure. Am I in the right place? I can't jump high enough it seems, and I've tried the grapple as well as bombs/sword to try and destroy whatever might be up there.

Would greatly appreciate some help.

7. zbebe

zbebe New Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Hey,

What you need to do is backtrack. After you've defeated the corruptor, go slightly past and jump up, you should see a purple gooey thing that you can use dragon's grasp to hold on to. Then there will be a series of them and continue grappling them until you make it all the way up. There you should find the portal

8. Taffie1971

Taffie1971 Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Hey, where is the FAQ page? I cant seem to find it?

9. Taffie1971

Taffie1971 Member

Apr 6, 2012

Where do I find Dragons Grasp?

10. HXh

HXh Member

Apr 15, 2012
    i finished the game, and i have tricks to kill that boss without taking any damages, so i really killed him while im sleeping, how? just enter the place and dont go to him, stay at the enterance, and when the music of the boss begins, start to throw fire balls, so u will kill him without seeing him.

my 2nd trick is against the final boss, you can kill him without taking any damage either, how? go to the left wall and stay there, he cant hit you there, so let him get close then throw fire balls after his attack, otherwise he'll reflect them, you can also attack him but after his attack.

so i gave you all my best tricks, but i want someone to help me getting the explorer achievement, since i stuck on 99%.

11. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    It's on the first page of this thread.

12. gr8t sissy

gr8t sissy Member

Apr 7, 2012
    It's called the dragons grasp and it is in the fiery depths if remember correctly.

13. gr8t sissy

gr8t sissy Member

Apr 7, 2012
    You have to complete the level entirely then it will drop you in behind the box. Just don't push it flush against the wall as you will need it again.

14. gr8t sissy

gr8t sissy Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Not sure where you have been sent but it is in fiery depths and you get it from the mentor dude after making it to end of that level. Let me know if you still have problems, just finished the game finally.

15. gr8t sissy

gr8t sissy Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Thanks, your help helped me defeat second guy. Am willing to return the favor but not sure what your missing.

16. HXh

HXh Member

Apr 15, 2012
    thats the problem actually, i dont know what im missing.
    maybe there are places that you can finish the game without vising them.
    i took all the treasur chests, visited all healing/shop houses.

what still confuse me is:
    there is a closed door in place 12, and there are 2 people in another place keep telling me that they lost their boss or sth like that.

17. Taffie1971

Taffie1971 Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Okay, thanks! I thought that was just the treasure walkthrough. Ill have to go look again :)

18. Taffie1971

Taffie1971 Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Oh yikes! Im not there yet... I wish the game allowed two botles of life potion at a time. I have been dying before I can get through the level Im on even with the extra lives! Guess Ill keep on trying!

19. surfgal4u

surfgal4u Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Can anybody tell me where to find the fourth piece of the mageblade?

20. Thechip

Thechip Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Hello!!!!
    I'm stuck at 99%!. I don't find the magic sword to complete the achievements.
    I don't find it at all. Can someone tell me a walkthrough to found it!!!
    Thanks in advance.....