Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-13-2014, 04:42 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
Yeah, I lost all progress and had to start from the beginning. I started it up on my new phone, it began at the tutorial, then after it asked me which save I wanted, I said online, and then left me right after the tutorial even though I had been levels ahead of that on my iPad.

But its not a huge deal. Had to start over on Iron Man 3 months ago as well. I'm getting used to it when I remove games and reinstall them.

Thanks, though!
That's weird! After completing the tutorial you should have been able to DL the data from the cloud. Maybe try restarting the game to see if it syncs up or try logging in with GC or Facebook, depending on what you've used in the past.

Sorry it didn't work the last time!
Old 04-03-2014, 12:49 AM
iPad, iOS 7.x

Default Mission 62 issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyari View Post
I'm having trouble with the 'Kill 30 Enemies' on Missions 51 and 53.

No matter how fast I kill the enemies in mission 51, it seems like 2 minutes isn't enough time for 30 enemies to appear. I do this mission by myself, so I know I'm the one that kills the enemies, but I never make it to 30 before the timer is up.

In mission 53, so many einherjar appear (I usually have 20) by the end of the timelimit that I have trouble killing enemies before they do. Is there any way to get the einherjar to not appear?

Also, for mission 62, which are the Basilisks? It says to Kill 5 Basilisks, and I thought I killed at least 15 of everything, but that goal didn't register.

Has anyone completed these and have any tips to share?

In other news, my game finally asked me if I wanted to overwrite my save game today (1/16/14).
Having same trouble with 62 any tips you could share would be great.