Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM

I don't know if this is coincidence but I had been averaging 24.5 bux per chip playing 50/100 chip rounds at various slots over 14 rounds of play. Win % on any win was 46.7%. I had not played long sessions in a while and just did 5 sessions of 50 chips, 2 chips per bet and my avg was only 15.7 and only 40.8% of any win. I hope that was just a string of bad luck.

I know I've said it before but I can't wait for the holiday missions to end. There are so few of them and they get old very fast. They really put a crappy effort into it.
Old Today, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grdawg View Post
I don't know if this is coincidence but I had been averaging 24.5 bux per chip playing 50/100 chip rounds at various slots over 14 rounds of play. Win % on any win was 46.7%. I had not played long sessions in a while and just did 5 sessions of 50 chips, 2 chips per bet and my avg was only 15.7 and only 40.8% of any win. I hope that was just a string of bad luck.

I know I've said it before but I can't wait for the holiday missions to end. There are so few of them and they get old very fast. They really put a crappy effort into it.
Just luck really, i've had really good slots runs before, but more recently my luck has been terrible (< 10 bux on avg) swings and roundabouts really.

Also looking forward to going back to missions, i've been skipping most of them except the christmas tree and candy. The rest I find just a bit too difficult.