Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-24-2013, 06:39 PM

Getting this! I love same device multiplayer games and the updates that are coming sound cool.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:47 PM

I may put this on my sons' ipad so they can play together. They're 3 and 6 and would probably love this
Old 04-24-2013, 10:24 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

been playing for a while, and bought it as soon as it went live on the app store. it is indeed a nice companion to wrestle jump, and it adds a lot of quirkiness to an otherwise mundane setting (i always imagine this is an office where the employees have pushed all the desks to the side to have inter-office competition).
Old 04-25-2013, 04:18 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerti1 View Post
I may put this on my sons' ipad so they can play together. They're 3 and 6 and would probably love this
I hope they do! I played it safe and rated the game 9+ as there's some heads popping off every once in a while. But it should be perfectly OK for younger kids as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromwell View Post
ROFL! This game is super LOL! In a positive sense! Only the music didn't fit into the game somehow as far as I can say that from the video.
It isn't nasty, it is something which you expect in an elevator. Should be more bonkers, hilarious , it should heat the fight up, not make the opponents getting calm
Thanks! Yup, the game might feel quite different with a more energetic music But I really wanted to have that contrast in the game, combining a boring and gray office-like environment with something truly absurd. That's pretty much the only thing in the game that I have an explanation to Those of you who've installed the game - I suggest you also try it without the sound effects, for even trippier experience %)

Last edited by oivoi; 04-25-2013 at 04:27 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 04-25-2013, 04:42 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oivoi View Post
I hope they do! I played it safe and rated the game 9+ as there's some heads popping off every once in a while. But it should be perfectly OK for younger kids as well.
I don't know how many people look at those ratings, but I always do for games to play with kids, and I wouldn't normally buy a 9+ game to play with younger kids. If the "violence" is just like shown in the trailer, with the heads off those blue and orange characters then I'd definitely give this a lower age rating. It seems so fun to play with kids and it would be a shame if people got turned off by the higher age rating. And I say this as someone who is super critical about this - I really hate it when games or movies are scarier or gorier than they should be based on the rating. This seems much friendlier than say Tom and Jerry, which is G-rated.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:44 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Looks cool, loved Wrestle Jump so I'll probably buy this

Ideas:
- A folding flexible table
- Maybe a balancing arena floor that tilts back and forth
- Bouncy arena with high ceiling
- A pit arena (opening between the two sides)
Old 04-25-2013, 03:12 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

As with Wrestle Jump this is utterly fantastic. May not do much but what it does, it does it perfectly. Me and my kidz (6 and 11 yo) love it. Would love some sort of online multiplayer but for 69p how can I complain. Fantastic work.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:11 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena View Post
I don't know how many people look at those ratings, but I always do for games to play with kids, and I wouldn't normally buy a 9+ game to play with younger kids. If the "violence" is just like shown in the trailer, with the heads off those blue and orange characters then I'd definitely give this a lower age rating. It seems so fun to play with kids and it would be a shame if people got turned off by the higher age rating. And I say this as someone who is super critical about this - I really hate it when games or movies are scarier or gorier than they should be based on the rating. This seems much friendlier than say Tom and Jerry, which is G-rated.
I agree. Still I think I'm going to keep the age rating as I really do want to play this safe and let the parents decide for themselves if the game is suitable for their kids or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
Looks cool, loved Wrestle Jump so I'll probably buy this

Ideas:
- A folding flexible table
- Maybe a balancing arena floor that tilts back and forth
- Bouncy arena with high ceiling
- A pit arena (opening between the two sides)
Good stuff, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
As with Wrestle Jump this is utterly fantastic. May not do much but what it does, it does it perfectly. Me and my kidz (6 and 11 yo) love it. Would love some sort of online multiplayer but for 69p how can I complain. Fantastic work.
Thanks! That's excactly what I wanted the game to be: as simple and as polished as I could make it
Old 04-27-2013, 05:34 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 05-07-2013, 05:53 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Tug the Table's first update is now available on the App Store!

The update includes a new random mode: Long Legs. Also included a new difficulty option, a bunch of GC achievements (most of them really easy) and a new version of Everyplay that lets you add video commentaries in the replays you can share with others (requires iPhone 4S or later).