Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-21-2014, 05:08 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Give this game a chance. It's a fast puzzle high score game. I enjoy it a lot. You have eight steps on each floor and you have to solve each with the special abilities of your heroes. One can hit spikes and blocks, another one doesn't kill the princesses...you start with one and buy the other ones. The special ability of the one in front is active and you can switch them whenever you want. I didn't even find iaps so I think it's not pay to win. Yes there are adds, but they don't affect gameplay. I don't even take notice of them anymore.
The tutorial isn't the best, but the controls are not that complicated. One tap is one step. Tap twice, you make two steps and attack the third field. If you don't stop your attack continues. One step too far you fall down the ninth field and lose.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:29 PM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusjr98 View Post
That's a shame, the art style really interested me.
Yeah, the ads and poor gameplay are a shame, could have been fun.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:49 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fish View Post
Give this game a chance. It's a fast puzzle high score game. I enjoy it a lot. You have eight steps on each floor and you have to solve each with the special abilities of your heroes. One can hit spikes and blocks, another one doesn't kill the princesses...you start with one and buy the other ones. The special ability of the one in front is active and you can switch them whenever you want. I didn't even find iaps so I think it's not pay to win. Yes there are adds, but they don't affect gameplay. I don't even take notice of them anymore.
The tutorial isn't the best, but the controls are not that complicated. One tap is one step. Tap twice, you make two steps and attack the third field. If you don't stop your attack continues. One step too far you fall down the ninth field and lose.
Yeah I agree. Been having lots of fun and don't understand why there is so much hate, the ads do not affect the gameplay at all because of how the controls work. I'd definately recommend trying the game even if you are super against ads during gameplay.