New emulator called IZX Spectrum Lite w Basic built in.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Greyskull, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    The description says that you can't load any external programs...just in case, I DL'ed immediately. Anyone have Zx Spectrum files and iExplorer or ifunbox wanna give it a shot :)

2. developer.etc

developer.etc New Member

Aug 13, 2012
    No, you cannot upload games by downloading files to Documents folder of app. This is supported in full version only. To use full version you'll need a jailbroken device. Visit izxemu.com for more information.

iZX Author

3. mamemeister

mamemeister Active Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Running marathons and Ultras and retro gaming
    Scotland
    Hi, I've tried about half a dozen times to unlock this emu by following the instructions to download the other game and purchase the additional extra levels pack. Even though it asks me to enter my ITunes password it down't unlock either the extra levels or more importantly the emulator.

Any ideas?

I've tried it on my Iphone and Ipad with no success.

4. developer.etc

developer.etc New Member

Aug 13, 2012
    If you have problems with iZX activation, please send mail to developer.etc(at)gmail.com with clear description of the issue you have and steps you performed and I will try to help you deal with the problem.

5. developer.etc

developer.etc New Member

Aug 13, 2012
    For those who don't have jailbroken device and wants to play ZX Spectrum games on they iOS device. Current version of iZX 2.0 in App Store supports iCloud syncing. That means you can upload your games to emulator via iCloud. More details can be found at iZX forum

Artem