★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Salt & Pepper: A Physics Game (appdore)

05-24-2014, 04:32 PM
#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacanadian View Post
I am on iPhone 5s iOS 7.1.1
It is quite a rare bug. I've only experienced it twice so far. I am not sure how I got it to work either, I'll keep an eye out next time

And I would say an undo button would be appreciated to undo the last line the player has drawn
Thank you! And I'll see what steps I can take for a potential undo button. My wife mentioned an undo button as well lol...
05-24-2014, 04:45 PM
#12
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: On the toilet
Posts: 3,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcartez View Post
Thank you! And I'll see what steps I can take for a potential undo button. My wife mentioned an undo button as well lol...
That sounds great!

05-24-2014, 04:56 PM
#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcartez View Post
Thank you! And I'll see what steps I can take for a potential undo button. My wife mentioned an undo button as well lol...
Yeah it really becomes a necessity when the cinnamon comes into play. Its irritating when misplacing a line lol. Hopefully you'll find a way to implement it

Last edited by dacanadian; 05-24-2014 at 05:00 PM.
05-25-2014, 03:29 PM
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacanadian View Post
Yeah it really becomes a necessity when the cinnamon comes into play. Its irritating when misplacing a line lol. Hopefully you'll find a way to implement it
Half of the changes/improvements have been implemented. The tough one is the undo button as this will require a major change since I will need to save all of the coordinates during the line creations . It will likely be a 1.2 update though.
05-25-2014, 04:37 PM
#15
Joined: Jan 2014
Location: Kannapolis, NC
Posts: 457
Thanks, nabbed YE4WATRWPNX3
05-25-2014, 08:43 PM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcartez View Post
Half of the changes/improvements have been implemented. The tough one is the undo button as this will require a major change since I will need to save all of the coordinates during the line creations . It will likely be a 1.2 update though.
Cool! I could wait Mind posting a change log when you submit the updates?
05-26-2014, 12:15 PM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacanadian View Post
Cool! I could wait Mind posting a change log when you submit the updates?
Yes I can do that!
05-27-2014, 11:28 AM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacanadian View Post
Cool! I could wait Mind posting a change log when you submit the updates?
Besides the minor tweaking, the big stuff is here:

a. There are no time limits on any of the levels.

b. The draw path is no longer unlimited as many people told me that the unlimited drawing made the game... too easy.

c. The salt and pepper will stop falling after their bowls are filled on all devices. This helps with memory issues on older devices.

d. The side and bottom collisions on the bowls are better and no longer requires the salt and pepper to be dropped in the center.

e. The draw path will no longer create random lines when multi-touching or swiping across the screen 2 times faster than the line is created.

f. Up to 300 x/y coordinates are now saved in a table in preparation for a potential undo button.

g. Modified a few of the earlier levels to make them less frustrating.

h. Modified the bowl behaviors in Hard mode.

i. Level 1,2,3 is easier now for the beginners.

j. Level 1 is now more of a starter level as it shows more information and rules.

k. The achievements are easier to get as there is a four second grace period to allow the salt and pepper to start dropping.

Mid-June Update (so far):
a. Added 6 more levels.
05-27-2014, 12:08 PM
#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcartez View Post
Besides the minor tweaking, the big stuff is here:

a. There are no time limits on any of the levels.

b. The draw path is no longer unlimited as many people told me that the unlimited drawing made the game... too easy.

c. The salt and pepper will stop falling after their bowls are filled on all devices. This helps with memory issues on older devices.

d. The side and bottom collisions on the bowls are better and no longer requires the salt and pepper to be dropped in the center.

e. The draw path will no longer create random lines when multi-touching or swiping across the screen 2 times faster than the line is created.

f. Up to 300 x/y coordinates are now saved in a table in preparation for a potential undo button.

g. Modified a few of the earlier levels to make them less frustrating.

h. Modified the bowl behaviors in Hard mode.

i. Level 1,2,3 is easier now for the beginners.

j. Level 1 is now more of a starter level as it shows more information and rules.

k. The achievements are easier to get as there is a four second grace period to allow the salt and pepper to start dropping.

Mid-June Update (so far):
a. Added 6 more levels.
Awesome! I'll keep my eye out for it