★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Call for Port: Official Thread

01-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Call for Port: Interactive Buddy

Alright, instead of having new threads each time I find a cool game that should be ported, lets keep all of the talk here. So far I've requested Beetle Adventure Racing and Interactive Buddy.

Anybody else have games that they are dying to see on their iPhone/iPod touch's?

I came across a fun and well known Flash Game called Interactive Buddy, where you can interact with a virtual character by well...... harming it in different methods. Doing so gives you money which you can spend on new weapons or looks for your character. With the iPhone's touch screen and accelerometer, Interactive Buddy would work great on iPhone.

If it still hasn't been made by the time I finish Bullet Skater, I may take a look into it, but until then I thought I'd let people give their thoughts on it also.

- James

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic

Last edited by salsamd; 01-08-2009 at 09:34 PM.
01-08-2009, 08:14 PM
That has to be one of the most fun pointless games I've ever played. I love dumping malatov cocktails and bowling balls on the litte buddy. He even waves his hands when he's on fire! With more weapons and actions, I'd definitely get it.

Girls would definitely go with the "tickle" action.

01-08-2009, 08:14 PM
this would be a great edition to iphone games, I just followed that link, I remember always playing this game, it was so fun! thanks for taking away 2 hours of my life tonight by posting the link
01-08-2009, 08:18 PM
There was a game like this, with better graphics and weapons, but do it!
01-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin okin View Post
this would be a great edition to iphone games, I just followed that link, I remember always playing this game, it was so fun! thanks for taking away 2 hours of my life tonight by posting the link
:P Now I feel horrible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDeliriumTrigger View Post
There was a game like this, with better graphics and weapons, but do it!
For iPhone?

Last edited by BulletDev; 01-08-2009 at 08:21 PM.
01-08-2009, 08:21 PM
I've heard of this, but have never tried it

Tweet me and follow me! http://twitter.com/AndyL19
Check my blog out-HERE for reviews.Want your app reviewed? Send requests to andyl19@live.com
01-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Call for Port: Beetle Adventure Racing

Another "Call for Port", except this time I'm begging for EA's Nintendo 64 masterpiece, Beetle Adventure Racing.

It was by far the most fun racing game, ever. Ever ever ever ever. The graphics in Beetle Racing are the same as the iPhone can handle, and as you might expect it's lots of fun - thanks to overwhelmingly (is that a word) unique levels, loads of hidden shortcuts and secrets, customizable cars and more.

It's never going to happen, but I thought I would write up a little about it anyways.

- James

Last edited by salsamd; 01-08-2009 at 09:35 PM.
01-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Omg, email them now!!!!!!
01-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarringtonSoftware View Post
Another "Call for Port" thread, except this time I'm begging for EA's Nintendo 64 masterpiece, Beetle Adventure Racing.

It was by far the most fun racing game, ever. Ever ever ever ever. The graphics in Beetle Racing are the same as the iPhone can handle, and as you might expect it's lots of fun - thanks to overwhelmingly (is that a word) unique levels, loads of hidden shortcuts and secrets, customizable cars and more.

It's never going to happen, but I thought I would write up a little about it anyways.

Looks similar to fastlane. but i want it ported too. email them now!

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
01-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannys95 View Post
Looks similar to fastlane
Except better. Plus it's more original, more of a *classic*.

I would sell my soul for this game..... in theory.