Good artist looking for work

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by addiego, Mar 9, 2010.

1. addiego

addiego Active Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Hello, my name is Andrew. I am a good artist who is looking for employment in the field of game designing. I would very much like to see some of my art displayed in a game. I can draw amazing things on paper, and I do own a scanner. I also posses a computer drawing program that I am fairly adept with. I can do sprites, backgrounds, and weapons and armor of all sorts for fantasy style games. I am very creative so if you do not know what you would like me to draw I could improvise and you would be impressed. Send me a private message if you would like to enlist my services. I will work for iTunes Gift Cards, Money, or some Promo Codes.

2. dhondon

dhondon Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Norway
    Maybe you should post some pictures or an link to your portfolio.

3. addiego

addiego Active Member

Jan 13, 2010
    I dont have a portfolio. I am just starting up doing art for people, before I just did random sketches that look really cool. All my art is done on request, and the buyer may see it watermarked and say if they want it or not.

4. Twiddle

Twiddle Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Shop Lifter
    In your basement.
    Well, portfolio or not, you should show some pictures. It doesn't have to come directly from a game or a past art request. Simply draw a few pictures of all the fantasy things you can do, show all the different art styles etc. then scan them into the computer and upload them here.

Or better yet, scan in the pictures you drew, then show a contrast between the art you made and turning it into a sprite, background etc.

5. addiego

addiego Active Member

Jan 13, 2010
    thanks for the idea. Ill get drawing soon.