04-24-2015, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Slug Commander View Post
Melty honey ground version is a great wall at least I think so
The difference between the flying one and the ground one is its flying ○~●. Haha.

Also the fact that the Airborne one redirects some of the homing attacks into the air and causes some attacks to miss. E.g. Girida's attack animation completely misses Airborne Melty Honey because of the attack arch.

-

Last edited by SnowTempest; 04-24-2015 at 07:40 AM.
04-24-2015, 10:04 AM
Does any one like the slug copter?

04-25-2015, 11:23 PM
I haven't used the slug copter in quite some time so I can't tell you if he is actually good lol

What do y'all think about the bradley ptolemaic? I think it's awesome.. being able to throw heart seeking missiles (if a r-shobu goes to the frontline the missiles will fly towards it) meaning the missiles go to either ground and air units depending who is at the front
Yesterday, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
It's out, looks interesting.
Yesterday, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaeliza View Post
it's out, looks interesting.
wat?
Yesterday, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaeliza View Post
It's out, looks interesting.
Then put it back in and put your trousers back on this is a public forum!
Yesterday, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Slug Commander View Post
Does any one like the slug copter?
I've had it in my deck for quite some time. It's pretty weak, however the good thing about it is that it guarantees to hit enemies coming in which can be pretty hand when you're deck is being over-run with enemies and you're struggling to get a hit in. I hope the buff it but they never seem to do so. More damage will be ideal.
Yesterday, 06:14 PM
iOS update is still not out yet. I really do think they'll hold off the iOS update for the 1 year anniversary and perhaps add something else in with it.
Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fio View Post
iOS update is still not out yet. I really do think they'll hold off the iOS update for the 1 year anniversary and perhaps add something else in with it.
It's not that. At Apple stiffer moderated than the Google Play. Previously, they seemed somehow agreed with Apple on day release, and now again have the problem with this.