Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-27-2013, 08:08 AM

Launched Worldwide:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/madden-nfl-25-by-ea-sports/id657626045?mt=8
Old 08-28-2013, 01:54 AM

I'm really enjoying it. Timers aren't too bad as it gives me an opportunity to play the auction house an manage the team. My only gripe is that there is no single player practice mode with no energy cost. That and I had to delete Real Racing 3 to make space for this.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:49 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

This is just so DISHONEST. The only reason this is not called Madden Social is because then they would have to reimburse those who had progressed to the higher levels. By changing the name they can claim it is a 'new game' and make everyone start all over again.

EA DID MAKE A PLEDGE on closing Madden Social. They said unequivocally that they would REWARD those who played Madden Social when the NEW game came out which is no doubt this one.

They have not honoured their pledge and proven to be UNTRUSTWORTHY and untruthful.

This must be stated as it is EA who promised and have yet to deliver and they should be held account for their promises to players who lost all their progress after Madden Social was closed. I was one of them.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldcitizen1919 View Post
This is just so DISHONEST. The only reason this is not called Madden Social is because then they would have to reimburse those who had progressed to the higher levels. By changing the name they can claim it is a 'new game' and make everyone start all over again.

EA DID MAKE A PLEDGE on closing Madden Social. They said unequivocally that they would REWARD those who played Madden Social when the NEW game came out which is no doubt this one.

They have not honoured their pledge and proven to be UNTRUSTWORTHY and untruthful.

This must be stated as it is EA who promised and have yet to deliver and they should be held account for their promises to players who lost all their progress after Madden Social was closed. I was one of them.
The reward was a player card. I received it in my inbox but it was so inconsequential that I can't even remember who the player was!
Old 09-02-2013, 05:33 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

I do like this game but it has 2 major flaws:

1. The passing icons are crap. You have to reach around your screen to pass the ball. Makes it difficult to touch pass or bullet pass. If they give you the option to to use an analog stick they should give you a passing option also.

2: it switches you to the nearest player auto. Idk how many times I run a rollout and my wr goes off route after I pass the ball. Also when playing def you say blitz with a LB but the QB passes it, next thing your DB is running down instead of with the WR.

IT must be a madden game because I'm swearing allot
Old 09-02-2013, 05:59 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulEd7 View Post
The reward was a player card. I received it in my inbox but it was so inconsequential that I can't even remember who the player was!
I don't remember a card either lol. Seeing my acct was 97+3 and had a couple million I would thing that would be worth an 80 rated card.

I'm not surprised at what happened to Madden Social. They way they did there cards after the elites it hit the ceiling with players. I mean really is a 99 rated team less then a 99 +3 rated team? What would be after that? Cards with root #s?

Anyways if you plan on playing this just beware that they will pull the plug next year on this for the new one. So don't be surprised.

I plan on not buying anything and just playing my friends from the last Social group.
Old 09-02-2013, 06:05 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

So frustrating. I LOVE american football games, had every Madden game from 1993-2005 - Genesis/Playstation 1, Playstation 2.

I just want a decent Madden game on iOS, wish companies would forget all the social crap at times. I dont want to annoy my friends on facebook/twitter, just let me play the game ! I dont want to spend money to get teams/players/playbooks like earlier EA titles.

And i would LOVE a Headcoach simulation type of game (NFL equivalent of Championship Manager).

Its a sad state of affairs when i'm still playing Madden 93 on a Genesis emulator on my ipod ! Thats how bad iOS Madden games are.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:55 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

I had about a million on Madden Social too and a highly rated team.dont think I want to start all over again just to lose it again. Looks like no NFL games on ios this year. Gameloft's is not much better.

Last edited by worldcitizen1919; 09-02-2013 at 09:57 AM..
Old 10-06-2013, 09:43 PM

Game is pretty fun but I rated 2 stars out of 5 for obvious reasons