Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-12-2013, 07:02 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

I've played for about 24 hours and I agree about the heavy use of gold. It's just absurd that there is a cost to even engage in a battle. It should be the other way around. It's bad enough that enemies scale to your level, but having to pay to fight, wait until your units are healed and get next to nothing in return is terrible. The Town Guardian need improvement too. Mine is currently at level 3 and I need to fight 220 monsters to level it up. That's at minimum 22,000 gold if you only need one hero to fight. In return you only get ~1000 gold a day? There's simply no benefit. Hopefully these issues are adressed soon. Until then, I'm probably done with this game.

Last edited by xCobalt; 12-13-2013 at 08:37 PM..
Old 12-12-2013, 09:09 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default This Game is UNBALANCE, waste of TIME, and TOO REPETETIVE

iam much pretty done with game, the only thing that makes me continue this game is BECAUSE I CAN CHANGE MY TIME WITH NO PROBLEM, AND ABUSE THAT!!!!! SO I CAN GET MORE GOLD WAHAHHAHA : DEVILSMILE : , the only problem is that you have to wait for your house and daily guardian reward to refresh to collect, THAT IS ALL THE CONSEQUENCE, now IF EITHER SUPERSOLID ADDRESSES THE UNBALANCEness in this game, and they remove this abuse, iam pretty much REALLY DONE WITH THIS PROMISING GOOD GAME!
Old 12-12-2013, 11:55 PM

Play com2us little legends now, it's similar and a whole lot fun!
Old 12-14-2013, 01:17 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Thanks for the response Supersolid, hope there is a resolution soon.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:41 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default bot generated rater?

i have been cheching on this app in the itunes app store it is really weird how this game is getting so much high ratings a few days ago it was like 200 and now i checked it it has now like 337 average rating with

252 5 stars
61 4 stars
17 3 stars
5 2 stars
2 1 stars

Seriously this game is like trying to rule out bad comments about their game, i am starting to realize that supersolid is controlling how this game is getting high rates in the itunes app store, and why make you think i say this, because this game is NOT FAMOUS! theres no WALKTHROUGH OR ANY GUIDE in the internet, THIS GAME IS A CHEAT IAM NOW DONE PLAYING THIS GAME.! i wouldnt be surprised if it reaches a 500+ rates from other people.
Old 12-24-2013, 11:14 AM

Hi guys
Heres the changelog for the latest build 0.3.22 (available since 21 Dec)

- Lowered the Diamonds cost of equipment chests
- Increased the Gold when purchased with Diamonds
- Gold payouts are increased in 3 x 3 shops (Dairy Farm/Armory/Library)
- Certain bounties that requires Gems now gives more bounty stamps
- Fixed some seasonal monsters spawning inside the first land expansion when it's not unlocked yet
- Fixed some issues in Chinese localization
- Fixed invincible enemies with zero health that could occur when the clock goes back
- Android: Fixed crash when clicking on "Promotions" to get free Gold
- Android: Fixed random crashes on certain devices

hope you like the changes.
we are already hard at work adding more content and features to the game, which we hope to share with you in the next year

Happy holidays from everyone at supersolid

janjan88: sorry to hear you are not enjoying the game.
however i can assure you we are not influencing the itunes ratings in any way. its true that neither Adventure Town nor supersolid is very famous, but we were lucky enough to get Apple to feature the game in itunes, so the number of ratings you see isn't crazy when you compare it to the number of download we have gotten so far.