Universal Barcode Kingdom (by Magic Cube)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Piph

Piph Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Looking for Game Center allies. Piphan391

2. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Well duh. You cheated big time.
    Did you expect the fun to remain? You delibretly removed the challenge from the game.
    Now you are complaing about the challenge being nonpresent.
    There is an issuse here.

3. OrionnoirO

OrionnoirO Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Anderson,IN
    #463 OrionnoirO, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    Yeah, that guy obviously has some issues... To cheat and edit his characters to max them beyond normal levels and then complain as there is no challenge, .. what in the hell did he expect? I myself wont do the IAP, so I edited those, but everything else I am doing on my own, and find the game fun :) However, I am tired of trying to do multiplayer and never finding a match :(

EDIT - I finally found a multi-player match, however, it just said "Charge!" .. and nothing. I didn't get to see the battle, I didn't see the outcome, is that how it is supposed to work? That was just very, anticlimactic :\

EDIT 2 - What is the "x1" for in the upper left corner while battling?

4. OrionnoirO

Jul 12, 2010
    Anderson,IN
    #464 OrionnoirO, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    Well, I finally completed my collection of having at least 1 of each S character (all 10), plus like 4 S doubles.. Working on leveling the main 10 first to at least level 10 each, then will go from there... Have ALMOST (missing like 1 or 2) all weapons/armor S for each character as well, and working on S pets. I have spent SO many hours on this lmao. I got tired of scanning and starting just buying stuff from the caravan ;p It took over 16 hours just to finally get an S Warrior :\

I also figured out what the x1 in the upper left does, I finally got tired of looking for an answer and decided to push it and realized it just speeds up the battles lol, I didn't know if it was a continue, double attack, etc.

And had one more multi-player battle connect (this time that someone else attacked me, it just said "Initiating" and nothing. So I decided to do a mission, and it popped up with my guys defending against nothing and said "Disconnect", so I see there IS supposed to be a battle go on, but have yet to see one PVP actually work... I would love to see them fix that.

All in all, still a great game and having fun with it :) I look forward to expansions, additions, etc. Still finding strange gear off and on (like my "Bastard" R sword lmao)

EDIT - Just had another person attack me, this time I got to see us fighting, he started to lose and then disconnected. I am now wondering how many of these are bugs and how many are people just starting to lose so they just disconnect. I hope the dev makes it so that if the person disconnects, it counts as a loss for them and a win for the opposing party. That's just stupid the way it is now.

EDIT 2 - Yeah, its me again... But THIS time, I'm sharing a code ;) I been playing around with them (I don't know if this has been covered or not previously, still have about 25 pages to read through), but by toying with Potions, I came up with this one:

S - HP,MP - 49% : 570823559

Thought it was pretty cool, having both HP AND MP in one ;p 49% is the highest I could get it so far, but I am going to toy more later, time for some play though :)

5. OrionnoirO

Jul 12, 2010
    Anderson,IN
    Woohoo! I finally had a successful PVP run with someone, and neither of us disconnected :) I won, so only 9 more to go and I may actually some day see that achievo! hehe I was getting doubtful, but, maybe just maybe it will actually happen... And to whoever it was, gg, and thanks for being polite and not disconnecting like it seems so many do!

6. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Update is out! I hope the game is more balanced now :)

7. sepik121

sepik121 Member

Sep 30, 2013
    yeah, i'm deleting this game. it was fun for a while, but the scaling still feels super awful overall. i've got a few teams that can handle the current monsters, but most of them are stuck running mine missions and other junk that just doesn't level them up.

also, the update changed everything for item generation here. nothing is working for me from any of the old stuff posted here

8. OrionnoirO

Jul 12, 2010
    Anderson,IN
    #468 OrionnoirO, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
    Oh suck... I can't believe they would change the item generation coding :\ I wonder if its random now or just a change that can be figured out again?

EDIT - Well, it doesn't appear to be random, just a change. And "multiplayer is under inspection" on the app info on the update page in iTunes made me happy, hoping they fix it and change it so quitters are punished or given a loss and the other is given a win, however, now it doesn't even let you try to have a multiplayer session, and I was able to at least win one before, now I guess I wont even bother trying until the next update :\

9. awhongsan

awhongsan New Member

Apr 1, 2014
    Security Executive
    Singapore, Tiong Bahru
    #469 awhongsan, Apr 13, 2014
    sale of castle defenders

price for selling castle defenders got updated as well. after upgrading a Rare warrior to L5, I incurred a loss after selling it.

any advice on the best way to earn money? I have all 24 units pending for upgrade, but I don''t have the G to upgrade them. Now that selling off upgraded castle defenders is not working.. Other than spending the AP to fight the Dragon Tower, I'm out of ideas of how to earn G. ):

10. Are you kidding me? Folks are complaining that gold is too hard to earn for later upgrades, so they killed the only way to even try to make some gold? That says a lot about the dev's priorities.

11. lucia han

lucia han Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Artist (Army Wars Defense, Infect Them All, The lo
    Hello!
    Barcode Kingdom has been updated to version 1.2!
    To celebrate the update, we are going to give away 10 promo codes!

Y7JR3FHMLEE6
    PX7F6T3W7YMR
    MJ4FTENWMAJE
    EPR9NHP7W6T4
    3Y7YXWYWXP9Y

E9XWET9LTKFW
    6XENXKXT3977
    M6A46FARNWL6
    EFNM46FHELJX
    KTMNFW4TAANK

We will continuously update many good contents and improve stability.
    All comments and suggestions are always welcome.
    Thank you for all your supports and interest in the game!

12. miroa

miroa Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I used a code in the other thread.

I had fun scanning the codes in my apartment. Other than that, I did not like it and already deleted from my device. Why? Except the barcode, it didn't bring anything special to me and keep my attention.

Good luck with your game

13. OrionnoirO

Jul 12, 2010
    Anderson,IN
    #473 OrionnoirO, Apr 13, 2014
    I do hope you guys will take a look at your priorities... You have/had a potentially great game, that I think greed is getting a bit in the way of. And, if that weren't bad enough, you nuked all the work put into researching the codes, and in the process killed off even more of the excitement people had for the game. I am debating myself now, on whether or not to continue playing, as it just seems all wrong... That said, I do hope you guys will reconsider your balancing, and IAP priorities and make it more friendly for users to play (without cheating), as I believe that in the long run you would (or at least could have, don't know now, you might have shot yourself in the foot with this already) make more money by making it less intrusive and compulsive to make buying IAP constantly to even remotely level up and play at a decent pace. Keep us informed, as falling silent will only make the issues intensify. Also, if you plan on keeping the IAP as high as it is and required as much as it is, you would be better off just making the game free, rather than handing out a few codes, but as I said, even then, you might have already sealed the fate of this rather great little title.

14. Kira29125

Kira29125 Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Looks like they updated and according to them they fixed bugs, and also very importantly, changed a barcode formula

15. OrionnoirO

Jul 12, 2010
    Anderson,IN
    Yeah, that's what we were talking about.. I would suggest reading the last page or two at least. They did more harm than good in some ways..

16. Nycteris

Nycteris Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    I still play this game a bit, but every person in my friend list (to help me in battle) has vanished. Does this mean they quit playing, or is this the multiplayer part that isn't working? (Either is so feasible..)

17. lucia han

lucia han Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Artist (Army Wars Defense, Infect Them All, The lo
    Thank you for your comments!
    The game has been updated to version 1.3.

in Version 1.3
    - Added a unit class paladin
    - Added a legend unit 'Ricky' (Can get from 'Premium item box')
    - Added 5 Dungeons :
    Green Dragon Nest , Blue Dragon Nest ,
    White Dragon Nest , The forest of Elves , Troll Dungeon
    - Added Monster invade system
    - Resumed the multiplayer mode
    - Removed the Dragon Dungeon
    - Changed a barcode formula (You can get more powerful unit)
    - Rebalanced the difficulty of Dungeon
    - Rebalanced freezing system
    (If a frozen unit is attacked again, the unit will get double damages and will be unfrozen)

All comments and suggestions are always welcome.
    We also check this thread frequently.
    Thank you!

18. Xecutor

Xecutor Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2009
    What frost bow and poison blade are doing? They don't appear in items.
    It would be supernice to have 4x speed of battles. And probably further upgrade castle, to increase tax. 10 000 is not even worth to bother collecting them.

My priest sometimes is stuck with healing one and the same unit. In case of tough battle it often leads to defeat.

19. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Wow, it needs iCloud/Facebook.

I was so decked, all special units level 15 ish. I deleted, decided to check out the update. All progress lost. Going to delete again.

20. Hotkeys

Hotkeys New Member

Oct 4, 2014
    Has everyone stopped playing?

I've only started playing the other day (10/02/2014). Seems like I jumped in late again! Does anyone still play? :) I guess no updates since May 2014 and stuck at v. 1.3?