Dungeon Hunter: Alliance

The most popular hack-and-slash RPG for PlayStation®Network finally comes to Mac! Delve into this treasure of a game tha…
$14.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
The most popular hack-and-slash RPG for PlayStation®Network finally comes to Mac! Delve into this treasure of a game that every serious fan of the genre needs to own.
*** GAMING-AGE: "I like the dungeon crawling. I like the character customization. I like the loot. But most of all I like the multiplayer. With four players going at it, the battles become pandemonium and I love it. Dungeon Hunter: Alliance has everything I look for in a downloadable title." (85% - Great) ***

PLEASE CHECK SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO PURCHASE
This game is not supported by iMac and MacBook Pro devices equipped with the following video cards:
Radeon X1600
Intel GMA 950/GMA 3100

Immerse yourself in the heart of a unique online multiplayer experience. Face the world of Gothicus and its hordes of creatures alone or in teams of up to 4 heroes. The main quest, side quests, and the innumerable items to collect offer hours of play in a superbly modeled gothic universe. Push evil back to the depths of hell and squash the destructive ambitions of a tyrannical Queen... who was once your beloved!

- A unique multiplayer experience on the Mac App Store: team up online with players across the globe! Do your training and climb the ranks in the online leaderboards.
- A real quest to complete solo or with others, spanning over 30 levels with an immense world of dungeons, villages and forests to explore, including areas that are randomly generated.
- A level of production rarely achieved on the Mac App Store: graphics and special effects rivaling classic games (console), smooth animation even during multiplayer sessions, and an immersive dark gothic ambiance.
- All the ingredients for a great role-playing game: choose your class, optimize your hero's development by assigning experience points to the attributes of your choice, and equip your hero with the best armor.
- Enjoy classic and addictive hack 'n' slash gameplay with intuitive and accessible controls for instant fun and intense action.

System requirements:
OSX: 10.6.6
Memory: 2 GB [4 GB recommended]
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo with 1.86 GHz [Intel Core i3 with 3 GHz recommended]
HDD: 2 GB of free space [10 GB recommended]
Online: Ethernet or Wi-Fi
Size: 543 MB
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Role Playing
Release:Nov 10, 2011
Updated:Nov 30, -0001