★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-06-2012, 10:10 PM
#21
@Kildar
Thanks Kildar ! As for the gameplay, we're planning on making a few adjustments on the game pace. Updates will be coming in next month.
02-07-2012, 03:06 AM
#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by appsiedaisies View Post
@Kildar
Thanks Kildar ! As for the gameplay, we're planning on making a few adjustments on the game pace. Updates will be coming in next month.
Thanks for the response. I haven't reached the stage yet, but is Manny P. really in the game?

02-07-2012, 09:09 AM
#23
@Kildar
Yes, You unlock him in stage 5 , Just in time for the boss fight in stage 6
02-07-2012, 09:29 AM
#24
Looks like I'll wait until the update before I go any further into the game.

If you guys are planning a AvZ 2.0 I'll shoot you some ideas if you like.
02-07-2012, 12:51 PM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by appsiedaisies View Post
@Kildar
Yes, You unlock him in stage 5 , Just in time for the boss fight in stage 6
Pepper your Angus the marvel lawyers will be coming for you.
02-07-2012, 05:18 PM
#26
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Devs, please get rid of the dreaded drag to place, when things get hectic, tap to place would be more ideal.
Hi appsiedaisies,
Would it be possible to include tap to place in the next update? Enjoying the game but it really needs tap to place.

Last edited by Card; 02-07-2012 at 06:09 PM.
02-07-2012, 10:21 PM
#27
For me I'm more concerned about the lawsuits
02-07-2012, 10:57 PM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Card View Post
Hi appsiedaisies,
Would it be possible to include tap to place in the next update? Enjoying the game but it really needs tap to place.
Yes we'll do
03-03-2012, 06:58 AM
#29
Hi All!

Ants Vs. Zombees v1.1 is now up!

Starting next week, we'll be adding new Heroes, Skills, & Maps for your gaming pleasure. We'll start off by adding 5 new heroes by mid March 2012!

Thanks for the continued support! Cheers!