★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Action Games like Tiny Troopers & Metal Slug

04-14-2013, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Not exactly what you want but check out Commander Cool. It's like Metal Slug crossed with Mario

A very good underated game
ThnX
I found Mutant Mudds on youtube the other day.

DBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
04-14-2013, 02:25 AM
^Are people anti-folders?

I don't have OCD but I do like putting certain games into folders

04-14-2013, 03:51 AM
Lol
I liked the look of the art on my page when i took Flying Daggers out 7 left it like that. What is ocd?
05-03-2013, 10:20 PM
Hi Dez,

The game is not available now at appstore. We preparing a good update with a new name and it will be free forever. Please wait for weeks, we're doing the last testing work.

Best wishes,

Ziming Zhang

Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
05-04-2013, 02:39 AM
Tell us more about it.

Favourite Games:- Sword & Sworcery. Totem Runner. Sword of Fargoal. Undercroft. Space Invaders Infinity Gene. Tiny Troopers. Punch Quest. Super Mega Worm. Knights of Pen & Paper. 10000000. Bit Dungeon. Dungelot. Spellsword. Raiden Legacy. Star Command. Dead Ahead.
05-24-2013, 01:57 PM
m' bad. juz gettin back 2 thz.

its about two friends being separated by a villan. ya character has an arsenal to spew on his enemies as well as tha ability 2 sloooooooooow dooooooooown tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime. heavly intoxicated by tha makers of tha Metal Slug series will have the screen spinnin in colors. Master Yoda "clever is your jump & shoot button skills for manuvering & spewing, yeeeeees"

05-31-2013, 02:52 PM
Chris @ PocketCatss has a defend the alter vid if ne1 getz stuck

06-16-2013, 10:14 PM
Soon 4 iPods 7 iPhones