50 Waves - Game Android super hard game , interesting

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by mrmail, May 12, 2014.

1. mrmail

mrmail New Member

May 12, 2014
    [​IMG]

name game :
    50 Waves
    Category : Funny
    Link Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TODsGames.FiftyWave

When you have an Android smartphone , the first thing you do ? Game ! Great, Entertainment is the first thing I thought.
    Would you like to try a game that fast -paced hand and eye , or do it as a bet game with friends today who would desire to go buy coffee or food . 
    If you want to find a game like that then maybe you should try : " 50 Waves " .

The game is heavily challenged . Your goal as a primary control demons move left or right to dodge objects falling from the sky and collecting helping elementary devil jewel containing the souls ( mostly things like demons souls : D ) . Game will end if you do lose 3 gems fall or hit the falling objects .

[​IMG]

It sounds simple, right ! ! very simple ....... in the first round but in the next round you will have the opportunity to test the ability to quickly and line segments in the body is quite unpleasant , from the book , until normal stone objects have special abilities such as cross -speed , but the death mask, Moai statue frame ... all have been designed to " trap " you are a very sweet way .
    Games for interesting feeling when you move demon flow through openings spleen , overcome pitfalls break down from the sky , feeling victory when choosing a perfect driveway , collecting all the members pearl . Kute image , sound pretty unique and eye-catching effect , especially when you are constantly collecting pearls , you will see a darker demons flying around cottage , will bring you exciting experience .

Interesting but not challenging ( I only managed to get round 21 ... are trying to ) is what brings Waves 50 . Come on ! Do you want to get that feeling ! Overcome the most difficult round , feeling conquer challenges or simply play with friends to win the adoration of the coffee ( I do this sometimes : - p ) 50 Waves Come and play .

2. mrmail

mrmail New Member

May 12, 2014
    Version 1.2 has been updated. thank you all