iPad Adventure Bar Story - (by RideonJapan)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Mar 7, 2012.

1. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    this would be a JRPG

2. Absyen

Absyen Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Trying to complete Secret Catalog.

Trying to get 100% in my secret catalog, would appreciate any help for the following.

Equipment no. 127 (last one)

Also, anyone know where I can find Ogre? Didn't get complete drop list from this enemy, so I'm 99.5% complete for enemy list. Arrgh...

Also, read somewhere in the forum that certain equips makes Siela dress up as a rabbit. Which equipment should it be, pls?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

I managed to get Siela to look like a Teddy Bear with Bearok(it's a fish weapon!), Bear Suit and Bear Cap. :)

Guess after finishing the boss rush mode, that's it for the game?

Great game! I had and am still having lots of fun with this!

3. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    how long have you spent on the game so far?

4. Absyen

Absyen Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Hi,

I've lost count, 'cos the time stamp that the game gives maxes out at 99:59...

I'd have to check when I actually purchased the game, but as a guideline, around when this forum was only 30 or so pages long!

5. patch732

patch732 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2010
    U.S.
    They're on Fire Island. Not located on the beach locations though. There are 2 or 3 areas off of the beach with chests and a few different creatures to fight. For example, on the first screen once you enter you can go east to follow the beach or go north to a grassy area. If you're fighting goblins and the large tree monsters, then if you're in the right place.

6. yoko

yoko Member

Apr 17, 2012
    i need a faster way to make some food. :(

7. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    What areas can you visit?

8. Absyen

Absyen Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Have you bought all the tools for cooking yet?
    Also depends on what recipes you already have.

9. Absyen

Absyen Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Thanks so much! Done that! Now looking for last equipment...

10. Absyen

Absyen Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Hi, not sure if I still need this answer.

monster 70 is the Ogre. (see post a bit further up for location)
    Monster 85 is Drake, found in Gilbert's Path, after a landslide mentioned by customer at the bar.

11. BornToBeKevin

BornToBeKevin Member

Mar 21, 2012
    I'm guessing you already got 127, if you found that Ogre. To get Rabbit!Siela, you need to use the Bunny Cap, Bunny Suit, Silver Tray and Carrot Sword.

12. November's Chopin

November's Chopin Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Why the hell do developers add a iOS4.3 requirement to games? It's completely unnecessary and only takes away compatibility with older devices since Apple stupidly omitted 4.3 for them. So many games I see that would work perfectly fine yet devs insist on adding a 4.3 requirement and then go to claim "it works on all devices", wtf. How is there any difference in difficulty of jailbreaking a 4.2 and 4.3? :rolleyes:

13. Absyen

Absyen Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Thanks BornToBeKevin, I never thought of using the carrot sword with the bunny suit.

Still not able to get last equipment 127, although I have achieved 100% in all other parts of the catalogue. Any other trigger to get this item?

14. BornToBeKevin

BornToBeKevin Member

Mar 21, 2012
    #494 BornToBeKevin, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
    You get it a few days after completing the Monster part of the secret catalogue.

There was a scene in wich Kamerina uses like, magic to stop a fight? And then nothing else happened with her?

15. patch732

Dec 3, 2010
    U.S.
    Possible to skip quests?

So does anybody else think that it's possible to miss quests in the game? My situation is that I've beaten the main game and beaten the ??? extra map. But I've never been able to proceed through the sandstorm in the desert. Nor have I opened up a desert town. Lidia mentioned it to me once but taking her to the desert in my party didn't open anything up. I also never had a quest where I had to find 3 items for Elias. I only gathered this information from reading through the posts here.

My monster list is 99%, only missing the Almer Baron boss from the desert.

My Ingredients list is 99.1%, only missing #118 which I assume is the Desert Rose

My recipe list is 99.7%, only missing the Rose Cake.

I also saw in another forum that someone beat the game but never recruited Elias. So are some quests "optional"???

16. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    You need to cook something and take it with you to the area with the sandstorm. Unfortunately, I don't remember what you have to cook, it was mentioned in a cut scene though.

17. BornToBeKevin

BornToBeKevin Member

Mar 21, 2012
    You need to bring some tequilla, but I think that only happens after goig to the city. Have you made something for Alfine using Desert Star? And has Fred told you something about the spices?

Yeah, not everything is necessary. I've seen a lot of people talking about Elias and some items, but he never asked me for help, even tough I recruited him long ago and he's one of my strongest characters.

18. patch732

Dec 3, 2010
    U.S.
    #498 patch732, May 1, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
    I did make the "dessert that makes you lose weight" for Alfine. I'm not sure wether or not Fred mentioned anything about spices. It seems familiar but it could just be because I've read it so many times here in the forums trying to figure out what to do.

I'm pretty sure I have to go to the "desert city" before bringing tequila to the desert but the city never became available to me. I've tried bring Lidia in my party to the desert but nothing happens. It just says that we can't continue due to the sandstorm. I'm not too upset about missing a quest, I'm more upset that I can't fight the boss there and make my secret catalog 100%. And I can't do the boss rush mode either since I believe you have to have fought all of them in the story to enter the yellow portal.

Also kind of sad because now that means I'm done with the game.

19. Absyen

Absyen Member

Apr 24, 2012
    *major spoiler alert*
    how it happened for me was that after making the Aloe Parfait for Alfine using the desert star, a few days later, she came to say that it didn't work. Also around that time, the Cassel Garden guy was being sneaky about buying up all the spices so that Siela would not win the contest (think I was around level 8-9), after a few days, Fred says not possible to buy any spices anywhere, that's when Lidia mentions the desert town, and you can bring her to the desert to find the town.

Did the above events happen? If not, you may have managed to get to level 10 chef and become champion without doing that quest. Maybe you could try bringing Lidia to the desert to find the town again?

20. Absyen

Absyen Member

Apr 24, 2012
    #500 Absyen, May 1, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
    Thanks BornToBeKevin, I stopped playing after posting 'cos wasn't sure what the next step was. Will let the game run a few more days, and hope to get 127. :)

Also, nothing happened for me after the Kamerina fight too. But there were several events with Kamerina that I guessed was meant to add to her character, like men wanting to marry her. thing is, no quest appeared for her.

*spoiler alert*
    Regarding Elias, to recruit him,
    think you have to talk to Alfine everyday to get to know Alfine more, then you get to know Elias and eventually recruit him. You then have to keep looking for and talking to Elias everyday(when you can find him)[\spoiler] to activate the 3 items quest. I got the quest quite late in the game

*arrgh* I keep trying to put the spoiler text, doesn't work. Anybody can see what I'm doing wrong?